[REPORT] Bug Reporting / Issues

nanuk

Sep 6, 2013
updated tpa to 1.71.28 updated the mod and still black dmd :( i really witch i could find the prob im on windows 10 pro
the dmd show for a spit second when launching and quiting table but that sit all the other option are working great

pindapoe

Jul 18, 2018
Hello, I updated to W10 (lastest 2004 build) and the mod doesnt launch the table anymore, just keep in the main menu, anyone else could check this? Thanks.

Mace

Jul 20, 2015
Hi [MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] the latest version of TPA FreeCamMod which has been updated to work with game version TPA 1.71.33 seems to have an issue running the game in Full Screen Mode. In my cab I set the games up in Windowed mode and then run under Full Screen day to day as I get better performance. Unfortunately although things work perfectly in Windowed Mode (under Win 10) in Full screen the PC seems to get forced into a low resolution which prevents the game loading, the only way to then free things up is to force close TPAFreeCamMod. I've not seen this behaviour under any of the previous versions, I can replicate this on my other PC's too. Thank you for all your work too 👍

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Hi [MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION] the latest version of TPA FreeCamMod which has been updated to work with game version TPA 1.71.33 seems to have an issue running the game in Full Screen Mode. In my cab I set the games up in Windowed mode and then run under Full Screen day to day as I get better performance. Unfortunately although things work perfectly in Windowed Mode (under Win 10) in Full screen the PC seems to get forced into a low resolution which prevents the game loading, the only way to then free things up is to force close TPAFreeCamMod. I've not seen this behaviour under any of the previous versions, I can replicate this on my other PC's too. Thank you for all your work too ��

The mod only works in Windowed Mode, have you been able to run the game and the mod properly in FullScreen mode in the past?

Mace

Jul 20, 2015
The mod only works in Windowed Mode, have you been able to run the game and the mod properly in FullScreen mode in the past?

Yes it has alway performed perfectly in all the previous iterations, with no issues at all across three different machines [MENTION=5267]NoEx[/MENTION]. I set the tables up in normal windowed mode to use the overlay and then I run the program on my cab/upright in full screen (under win 10 with full screen optimisation disabled) as there is no adjustment needed when used and in this way the tables size better, run faster and show no bars. In every case the changed behaviour is that if TPAFreCamMod 1.71.33 calls for the game when the config is set to fullscreen the mod appears to ignore the selected resolution and force the tables to run under fullscreen mode in 1280 x 960 (both Nvidea and ATi cards). It is the resolution clash that then scuppers the loading, worse I then cannot close the TPAFreeCamMod.exe even using Taskkill or a direct call under task manager and the PC needs rebooting. Hope this helps.

pindapoe

Jul 18, 2018

Is there any way to use the cabinet mode, but just to enable the backglass image (dont want the DMD apart)? If I use the backglass from PinballX, when TpaFreecam rotates the screen it keeps the right half backglass screen in black.
When I enable the cabinet mode I get the backglass fine, but I lost the DMD (just a black box).

So, I need just the cabinet mode to enable the backglass, is that possible?

Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.