Bug Side ramp takes a long time to eject

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I'm not sure what caused this to happen, but after maxing out the side ramp shots (it maxes at 69 for some reason, I'd have expected 99), each shot to the side ramp caused the ball to stay at the top-right of the table, waiting to be ejected. Only on a ball save did it finally trigger. This would happen every time I hit the ramp for quite a while. I can't remember if it fixed itself before I ended the game - perhaps a multiball corrected it, I'm not sure.

I don't know if maxing out the ramp is important to the bug or not, but that is the only significant thing I did differently in this game.

On PS3.

sneakynotsneaky

Feb 21, 2015
I have it too on Android but it isn't just after maxing out. I had it on fault trip 40something and it stayed that way until a drain. Fine on the next ball.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I encountered this bug too, I think it happens when you feed the fault lane too quickly with balls after each other (funny thing is that the second ball stays up in the lane, waiting for the first to be processed, I would be interested to know if that is at all possible in a real machine, it looks quite anti-gravity to me in any case :) ). In my game it corrected itself after losing a ball. Another bug that happened is that the billboard targets (those that change the jackpot when all three are hit) stayed down for a whole ball. This was also reset at the start of a new ball.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
I encountered this bug too, I think it happens when you feed the fault lane too quickly with balls after each other (funny thing is that the second ball stays up in the lane, waiting for the first to be processed, I would be interested to know if that is at all possible in a real machine, it looks quite anti-gravity to me in any case :) ). In my game it corrected itself after losing a ball. Another bug that happened is that the billboard targets (those that change the jackpot when all three are hit) stayed down for a whole ball. This was also reset at the start of a new ball.
HI, I have the real machine the targets do this on mine, it seems to happen when the middle target and the right one are hit at the same time and both then drop together.. Has for the fault lane problem if 2 balls go there same time both balls go to the ball popper, it then fires both balls out at the same time, 1 ball goes to the fault and the 2nd comes back down the ramp to the playfield.

Members online

Members online