Zaccaria Pinball - update v3.5 [iOS/Android]

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
In theory Android users will get this update tonight.

• ADDED a new (LUCKY FRUIT) and a special table (PINBALL CHAMP '83) for Silver and Gold Members.
  • ADDED a new feature, dynamic backglass for Time Machine, Locomotion, Pinball Champ and Farfalla.
  • ADDED a new backglass feature, live seven segment display for SS and live score reel for EM tables.
  • ADDED a new 'WIP' feature for controlling of score reel on EM tables.
  • ADDED a new demonstration camera.
  • ADDED a new graphics setting of Glass Reflection, so the player is able to switch on/off that feature.
  • ADDED a new graphics setting of Room Light, STORM (NIGHT).
  • ADDED a new graphics setting of Lightmap Quality that controls resolution of lightmap textures (LOW, NORMAL, HIGH, VERY HIGH).
  • ADDED a new setting of UI Settings, None.
  • ADDED a new option to game setting, Tap Style. You can change normal tap control to tap based flipper power.
  • ADDED a new option to sound setting, Background Type (Arcade, Airport, City, Forest, Village, Island).
  • CHANGED value of flipper tap pass to 100% for arcade and simulation game mode to avoid flipper lag-like issue.
  • FINE-TUNED flipper gaps of arcade mode for all tables.
  • FIXED wrong sound effect of a spot target on CLOWN.
  • FIXED wrong timing of moving target when move to right at end game on CLOWN.
  • FIXED missing score of middle special target on MOON FLIGHT.
  • ADDED missing top rollover switches on the 2nd playfield on ZANKOR.
  • FIXED a function that controls score lamps of drop targets on STAR GOD.
  • FIXED spinner function that hits drop targets and award Eruption letter on FIRE MOUNTAIN.
  • FIXED missing vocal sample ("Great! Now ride the big wheel!") on Devil Riders.
  • FIXED missing function of kickout hole that flashes pop bumpers on HOUSE OF DIAMONDS.
  • FINE-TUNED kickout hole to be able to lock the ball easier on HOT WHEELS and POOL CHAMPION.
  • FINE-TUNED function of lights on DEVIL RIDERS, BLACKBELT, WINTER SPORTS, FUTURE WORLD, FIRE MOUNTAIN, ROBOT, STRIKE.
  • FIXED function of slingshot lights, they are lit now on SPACE SHUTTLE, CIRCUS, AEROBATICS, FIRE MOUNTAIN, LOCOMOTION, ROBOT and MYSTIC STAR.
  • FINE-TUNED forces of the slingshots on PINBALL CHAMP '82.
  • FIXED function of drop targets for Red Special on SHOOTING THE RAPIDS.
  • FIXED kickout hole launch issue on WINTER SPORTS.
  • FIXED wrong 'left hand targets' to correct 'right hand targets' on FIRE MOUNTAIN.
  • FIXED flickering targets of reflection on FIRE MOUNTAIN.
  • FIXED position of lights around drop targets on POOL CHAMPION.
  • ADDED a new light to behind of red drop targets on FARFALLA.
  • FIXED sound issue of upper slingshots on STRIKE.
  • FINE-TUNED shadows of flippers.
  • FIXED lightmap issue of the apron on HOUSE OF DIAMONDS.
  • FIXED award for Red Special (extra ball) on COMBAT.
  • FIXED missing sound effect of Red Special on COMBAT.
  • FIXED missing bonus score advance of top rollovers on COMBAT.
  • FIXED wrong sound effects of top rollovers on COMBAT.
  • FINE-TUNED rotate counting of the spinner to be able to activate highest spinner score on CLOWN.
  • FIXED ball lock that caused wrong function of multiball on STAR'S PHOENIX.
  • FIXED wrong spot targets on STAR'S PHOENIX.
  • UPDATED instruction and information cards on the front cover for all tables.
  • FIXED left flipper that jumped the ball when release on HOUSE OF DIAMONDS.

21lsr9w.jpg

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Sweet!! Thanks again for such awesome support Zsolt. Has this been sent to Apple as well?

Looking forward to all these great changes and new tables!!

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Wow - thanks Zsolt! And to all the Ask team.

Sorry I can't stop myself asking, any news on the editor? I'm very excited about this. :)

night

May 18, 2012
Just awesome, and what about PINBALL CHAMP '83!!! How cool is that?!
Many thanks Zsolt.

b685221b776d1b34e7fb2b54ad51dc5c.jpg

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Just awesome, and what about PINBALL CHAMP '83!!! How cool is that?!
Many thanks Zsolt.

What's the difference between '82 and '83? Just askin' 'cos '82 is my favorite Zacc table (so far - I'm playing them one by one and still have over a dozen still to go).

74-89

May 2, 2014
What's the difference between '82 and '83? Just askin' 'cos '82 is my favorite Zacc table (so far - I'm playing them one by one and still have over a dozen still to go).

It's actually just called Pinball Champ (no '83) and aside from slightly different art it is a clone.

But good lord! Look at that update list! I'm stunned.

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I agree Shawn, very cool looking table. I also like the colors on the play field for pinball champ (83), great artwork too.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Oh man, we have variable flipper strength depending on how high up the screen you press!
Control is awesome. Press low down for full powered strong flips, or high up for super control able tap passes, and no feeling of lag through compromise on the 'rolling tap pass' setting.

8ad8111741cfbdf09dc2a6d901df0aa9.jpg

07f29159af9cf8ed5f7a170ca5ec88be.jpg

You can turn the strength indicators off BTW.

Tables are a little brighter than previous in dark mode. I've had to crank my light settings to minimum and I can forsee people wanting to go lower.

Backglass reflection might be a little strong in dark mode too. Im struggling to play with it on. Can't see the upper playfield.

Could we possibly have an option to remove 'Game Time Bonus'? It is an operator dipswitch option on real tables.

Lucky fruit is awesome.

Very excited - sorry for babbling.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Fantastic update and love the backglass reflections. Works smoothly even on my old Nexus 7 2012. I also created a camera hybrid view so it is nice to sometimes use this some timed and see the BG and table together.

I agree that some tables are not dark enough now, so if we can go darker that would be good.

If all this goes into a PC version then I can't wait :cool:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Backglass reflections in the new panning mode.
I still can't believe this is running on a phone. The video doesn't do it justice how smooth and polished this is.
And this is with a lot of options still switched off.

Zaccaria Pinball update: https://youtu.be/55C5HaEbyNk

Sorry about the wife's cough.

Todd Thompson

Jun 16, 2012
Um... Space Shuttle is now totally missing it's left flipper. Otherwise this looks like another feature filled update. If only other digital pinball developers were as on the ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts