Bugs, Glitches, and General Issues [PS VITA]

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Now that you point it out mine does it to. Bummer.
Honestly don't expect it to be fixed soon, if at all. The PS4 version launched with screwed up sound files for every single table and now 9 months later they still haven't bothered to fix it.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I just got threw playing Ripleys and feel that it plays slower.....But i just want the Centaur sound problem fixed i hope this is one of there main priority's

I would like all the numerous problems fixed, but there are a bunch of glitches in the first post of this thread that have existed for over 2 years now that should really be fixed first.
The worst part is that we waited for that bug patch for what? A year and a half? Two years? And it didn't even address most of the problems that had been documented since launch.
They really, really don't care about the quality of the Vita version. Not at all.

Jan 6, 2013
I would like all the numerous problems fixed, but there are a bunch of glitches in the first post of this thread that have existed for over 2 years now that should really be fixed first.
The worst part is that we waited for that bug patch for what? A year and a half? Two years? And it didn't even address most of the problems that had been documented since launch.
They really, really don't care about the quality of the Vita version. Not at all.

I would like all the tables to be fixed too ...HELL we paid for them .With this new Centaur sound bug problem they did not see this in there testing before submitting it .Like i said before all systems should get the same treatment as all the others they cost just as much on the Vita as do the others.If this is not fixed in a couple of weeks i thinking about asking for a refund i mean it is an open and shut case 1/2 of the tables have some kind of bug or slowdowns or sound problem .It would be nice to get a response from F.S. on here about this matter...HELLO

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
The solution is to go back in time and not install the patch :D

Well you could redownload it straight from PSN. Patches often show up in the Notification list as a separate install so you could try canceling that one and just let the base game install without it.

Jan 6, 2013
Well you could redownload it straight from PSN. Patches often show up in the Notification list as a separate install so you could try canceling that one and just let the base game install without it.
If you have every table like i do..that takes some time..time that i do not feel like wasting ..plus f.s. knows about it and are working on it

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014

Can't do that, unless you want the very first version of the core game. You can install the latest patch, or none of them, which means you need the latest patch to play all the add-ons, if you re-installed the game. I just ignored the latest patch after reading about bugs, and I won't buy the new stuff until it's all sorted. I wanted to wipe the game, and then only grab the packs I want to keep (about half of them), but I can't do that now since it will fudge Centaur, and I don't want to do the re-install again.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
knows about it and are working on it

Don't get your hopes up.
We said that about the other launch issues 2 and 1/2 years ago and they still aren't fixed.
It took them 9 months to release a 5gig patch for the PS4 that would fix the sound issues. They finally released it yesterday and not only did it not fix the sound the way it should, it added problems instead.

The only way to actually fix the game would be for a competent dev to buy Farsight and fire everyone that works there and start over. Short of that we're screwed.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
Don't get your hopes up.
We said that about the other launch issues 2 and 1/2 years ago and they still aren't fixed.
It took them 9 months to release a 5gig patch for the PS4 that would fix the sound issues. They finally released it yesterday and not only did it not fix the sound the way it should, it added problems instead.

The only way to actually fix the game would be for a competent dev to buy Farsight and fire everyone that works there and start over. Short of that we're screwed.

I wish Zen Studios (don't shoot, mods) would branch out, and re-create real life tables. Just take it from Farsight. It's not like Farsight has exclusive rights. Take 'em out.

Jan 6, 2013
Well guys i can see why you want bash f.s. for all these issues we are having with the Vita but they said they are working on it so lets see what happens.But i bought Junk Yard and i do not like how the ball sputters on it but bk2000 i love how fast that plays ..what worries me is like you guys are saying when they fix the Centaur sound problem with a patch i wonder what kind of bug it will bring i bet bk 2000 will me mess up or something like that

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
Probably gonna see the next patch next year in time for Season 4. Just like it was this year, in time for Season 3. Get us suckers to believe they care, buy the new tables, only to be fooled again.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yeah, if they were actually "working on it", the problems would have been fixed already. They didn't even maintain a fix log for PS3/Vita.....

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
Prediction: the patch will be announced in the fall, labeled 'coming in the next couple of months', then very early 2015, it will be 'a few weeks away before submission', then they'll go through the 2 month submission process which lasts less than a week for every other developer. Finally, patch is out in time for the first batch of Season 4 tables. And it's still gonna leave out 50% of the bugs.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Prediction: the patch will be announced in the fall, labeled 'coming in the next couple of months', then very early 2015, it will be 'a few weeks away before submission', then they'll go through the 2 month submission process which lasts less than a week for every other developer. Finally, patch is out in time for the first batch of Season 4 tables. And it's still gonna leave out 50% of the bugs.

And everyone will lose sight of the things that get fixed, instead focusing on what didn't get done. 😉

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
And everyone will forget none of this should have happened in the first place, with quality control in place, like in The Game We Cannot Name ;)

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I disagree, because it's a great indicator what sort of developer we're dealing with here (hint: one who don't care at all about consumers).

Members online

Members online