Bugs, Glitches, and General Issues [PS VITA]

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm getting very jerky ball movement on Diner, POTO, Junkyard and a little on HRC, too. Essentially, newer tables seem to be a problem.

Mostly in landscape, btw.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Experiencing slowdown and jerky ball movement during multiball on Starship Troopers. Also, no mini-flipper button.

Last edited:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Did they ever fix the Medieval Madness Pro table upgrade loop issue? I'm afraid to try because if it doesn't work, then I'll be locked out of the game and it will take forever to restore the entire setup.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Did they ever fix the Medieval Madness Pro table upgrade loop issue? I'm afraid to try because if it doesn't work, then I'll be locked out of the game and it will take forever to restore the entire setup.

I don't think so. Some of the major bugs that have been in the game for at least a couple of years(BK2K Magna Save plunge for one) are still there.

I've sort of given up. I don't think I've played more than one game of TPA on the Vita in over a year. It just sucks.

Jan 6, 2013
Phantom of the opera is one of my favorite table's.and look's great on the vita...except that the ball has this spudder look to it and it REALLY needs to be fixed...i do not know if it is a fps issue ...but please fix..you are selling us a broken game some tables are not playble

Vorlon

Oct 1, 2012
With the 1.21 update I started the game and it did not recognize my save game, I downloaded my 2014 save from PS+ with the same result. So now all my accomplished table goals have disappeared.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Plunging the ball in portrait using the new control scheme toggles the HUD on manual plunge tables.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Phantom of the opera is one of my favorite table's.and look's great on the vita...except that the ball has this spudder look to it and it REALLY needs to be fixed...i do not know if it is a fps issue ...but please fix..you are selling us a broken game some tables are not playble

I tried POTO after the latest update and these issues are still present on Vita. Any chance of this table ever being fixed at this point? The ball is choppy, blurry, ghosting, even seems to briefly disappear for an instant at times, or occasionally move in strange, unnatural ways. It makes the table pretty much unbearable to play.
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
[MENTION=7016]Tom Devaney[/MENTION]

So is there any chance of Al's Garage Band not playing in slow motion on Vita?

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Is it me or is it almost impossible to hit it all the way up the damsel ramp in Medievil Madness? It almost always stops half way up then comes back down.

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Yes. I noticed that the last time I played as well. It didn't used to be that bad in older versions. It was always a shot that needed high power, but it was at least a realistic shot. The last few times I played, I couldn't make it once.

Too bad FarSight won't even comment on Vita issues anymore, let alone fix them.

Members online

Members online