Bug ROM crashed

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Junk Yard ROM crashed during gameplay, no more DMD, no ball, sound and flippers working:

JYROMcrash.jpg

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Junk Yard ROM crashed during gameplay, no more DMD, no ball, sound and flippers working:

JYROMcrash.jpg

This sounds a bit more like an emulation bug as opposed to a ROM bug to me, but who knows. Looks like all of the Junk was collected in that screenshot. Do you remember what happened last before the crash?

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
This sounds a bit more like an emulation bug as opposed to a ROM bug to me, but who knows. Looks like all of the Junk was collected in that screenshot. Do you remember what happened last before the crash?

The game was in final boring state. :eek:
All junk collected, all missions played and repeated dozen times. During a Magic Bus Ramp the DMD gets darker and then turned off.
I´ve had some rare ROM crashes years ago on real tables. Real machines will fast reboot if this happens, TPA seems not prepared for this case. Posted for information only, I don´t believe that a fix is possible...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The game was in final boring state. :eek:
All junk collected, all missions played and repeated dozen times. During a Magic Bus Ramp the DMD gets darker and then turned off.
I´ve had some rare ROM crashes years ago on real tables. Real machines will fast reboot if this happens, TPA seems not prepared for this case. Posted for information only, I don´t believe that a fix is possible...

Sounds like you got the pinball equivalent of the killscreen. That's what you get when you're the #1 player in the world...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.