Family Guy Pinball

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Guess what? Not only is Family Guy going to be in there, but there's also going to be 3 more tables based on other current adult cartoons: Bob's Burgers, American Dad, and Archer.

And Zen never told us about this because reasons. :)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
great news !!! ZEN are getting into bed with FOX,they have heaps of **** to turn into great tables !!!! :cool:

The O'Reilly Factor Pinball! (Except the ball spin physics would be disabled and scoring would only be on the right side of the table.)

Hope you all can keep your lunch down at the thought of this!

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Guess what? Not only is Family Guy going to be in there, but there's also going to be 3 more tables based on other current adult cartoons: Bob's Burgers, American Dad, and Archer.

And Zen never told us about this because reasons. :)

Sounds awesome and I can't wait. Didn't realize after about a year that American Dad moved to a different network.
Three of the best cartoon shows that are on TV.
I'll have to check and see if I have FXX network, seeing that's where Archer is being moved to for the next season.
I hope all three shows stay around for many more years to come.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Archer should be early 2016 and VB Feb 2016.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29749-1369935803-12_preview.gif

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Ah Venture Bros
Did make my own collection of underwear with brock on it back in the days
Didn't like when the whole Sgt hatred part started and brock wasn't part of the show anymore.
They should have concentrated more on the classic hero villain stuff instead of trying to be super special artsy - IMHO

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Hmm. Kind of wish Zen would finally choose a licence that gets me excited. I love Zen, but I always end up playing tables based on properties I either have no knowledge of, or dislike.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Hmm. Kind of wish Zen would finally choose a licence that gets me excited. I love Zen, but I always end up playing tables based on properties I either have no knowledge of, or dislike.

The marvel licenses were the ones that I had no knowledge of (the obscure ones) - but I learned a lot about them by playing the tables. The football (soccer) one had the least resonance for me but still fun to play. Star Wars is awesome. And I love zen's last license acquisitions - south park, walking dead, and portal. Really looking forward to Bob's Burgers and Archer (two of my favorite shows) and family guy/american dad are just bonuses.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I just hope Zen has fix their problem with some of the audio being way to hot. Both SP tables are really loud with the dialog.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
So has Zen given a date for Family guy yet?
It is Fall after all.

No, but there was something leaked about their upcoming tables. I know what they may be and I will not say anything other than there are more than 1 table coming in respect to Zen's coming announcement. Likely around NYCC.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
No, but there was something leaked about their upcoming tables. I know what they may be and I will not say anything other than there are more than 1 table coming in respect to Zen's coming announcement. Likely around NYCC.

While I respect official announcements - there are tell tale achievements that are public (not leaked) and the internet is the internet.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.