Family Guy Pinball

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
It kind of looks like No Fear, except with burgers. I dig that mustard ball launcher and the arcade background; I wish PA had something like the latter.

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
If there's something Zen always gets right every time, it's the overall look and feel of their tables.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
American Dad & Family Guy just added so what's the last table???
Balls Of Glory 4 Pack!!!

Last edited:

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
While I respect official announcements - there are tell tale achievements that are public (not leaked) and the internet is the internet.

Well the post was deleted on the Zen forums. They mentioned the tables in this pack. Family Guy, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, and Archer will be the tables of the pack. All look interesting Will be a great month for pinball fans. This pack and October's table for TPA which is rumored to Mary Shelly's Frankenstein.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
ya they look great, south park are the best tables so far and these seem to share the same lighthearted nature..if they have good flow I'll be very pleased..i really didnt' like portal, or ultron all that much, ant man was OK. but I think i like these simpler cartoon ascetics from zen.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I love Archer. It's just so super duper totally crazy and below the waistline. And still it maintains a James Bond 70s spy movie aesthetic. Favorite cartoon.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Posting this here:

Bob's Burgers was designed by Croftinator (also did Portal, Guardians of the Galaxy)
American Dad! was designed by Deep (also did Star Wars Rebels, South Park Super Sweet Pinball)
Not sure about the designers of the other two

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Posting this here:

Bob's Burgers was designed by Croftinator (also did Portal, Guardians of the Galaxy)
American Dad! was designed by Deep (also did Star Wars Rebels, South Park Super Sweet Pinball)
Not sure about the designers of the other two

Family Guy was designed by Ndever, he also did Wild West Rampage and Butters' table (from Barbie)

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
butters was ndevers debut table and I think he knocked it out of the (south) park.

Rampage is brutal but really fun.

Rampage is one of my favorites of the the new non licensed tables. It is brutal and that's what I personally enjoy. Challenging tables.

Butters as a debut table was really impressive. Will be interesting to see how Family Guy turns out. So far I like the layout and can't deny that I'm looking forward to Chicken Mutiball. The skill shot made me giggle.

Do all four come out at the same time? Do we have a release date on these?
Yes it's a 4 table pack much like the SW packs. We don't know the release date but they may announce it when the Archer table is revealed. That could be tomorrow during NYCC or next week. So could be next week for release or the following.

karl

May 10, 2012
Can't be too long since the tables are already in the ios app, marked as coming soon.

Of the later tables, my favorites are South Park pack and Wild West Rampage so this is promising for me

Members online

Members online