Family Guy Pinball

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Well, there are rumors that Zen recently made a deal with Stern . . .

I was curious about that too... Except in the statement they just mention the collaboration with fox digital entertainment - unless stern is a silent partner!

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Farsight should hurry up if they want Simpsons. A nice addition to Zen tables.

If or when Farsight locks this up. Both Simpsons tables should be part of the agreement, at least we're hoping so. Yes, Zen is on a roll & it's good for us pinball pinatics. Hopefully it will continue to make FS more aggressive towards license. Whats next for Zen;) "Batman" or "Superman"? The possibilities...

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Eh, I'm more of a Marvel guy, myself, so I never get tired of those tables.

Back on subject, I hate Family Guy but I enjoyed the Stern table quite a bit. This might end up being fun, regardless.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great news !!! ZEN are getting into bed with FOX,they have heaps of **** to turn into great tables !!!! :cool:

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Big fan of Seth McFarlane. FG is one o my favorite shows on the telly. I've seen the Stern table on the PAPA site n if the Zen table is anythin like that, I'll be happy. If Zen are with Fox maybe we'll get an American Dad, King of the Hill or a breakaway Stewie table. That'd be cool!! B-)

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
This will be the first Zen table I don't buy. Bums me out to have to wait so long for another one. I could look past the theme on Stern's table because it's actually pretty fun and real pinball is worth some sacrifice... But no thanks on a Zen FG table. Btw, anyone else not too impressed with the Portal and Ant-Man tables? Pretty dull.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I'am still waiting on "Amusement Park" & "Greek Mythology" tables by Zen coming whenever.
Not too excited about Family Guy.....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.