Zaccaria Pinball - Supersonic (1977) Bugs & Feedback

74-89

May 2, 2014
Great new table! Nowhere near as difficult as Universe, this is actually one of the better EMs.

Screenshot_2015-07-09-11-07-07.png

The lighting on Supersonic is really patchy/inconsistent. You can see that with dynamic lighting on only the Right flipper is "lit" and the play field is littered with these weird "shadow" zones where the ball seems to drift in and out of light, even though the playfield appears to be lit fairly evenly.

I agree - dynamic ball reflection seems to go through overly pronounced light/dark changes as it travels around the playfield. The patch of light on the right flipper also doesn't look right.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
When the ball ejects out of the hole, it tends to roll towards the blue spiral plastic in the center playfield as if the plastic has its own slight gravitational force :p
Once, the ball came to rest on the right post under this plastic, due to the shape of the feature this should not be possible. Otherwise flawless, one of my favorites for sure!

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The antigravity area next to the kickout is still there. Also is the to center red light supposed to be a rollover? It looks like it is the same as the 4 rollovers in the left lane and should score and make sound when the ball passes over

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Egad! This table makes Firepower look like Scared Stiff, drainage-wise. From what I've read, that is an accurate playfield to the real thing, but OMFG! Might as well link the plunger directly with the drain. :D

Ended up with a real good score in a couple games, but many more poor ones. A bit of luck, and a lot more luck is required, in addition to a lot of skill.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.