10+ missing Zaccaria tables

Tochni

Jul 22, 2015
There are 10+ missing tables.

There are copyright concerns for Tropical, Top Hand and Granada. Although I do not if justified.

New Star's Phoenix is just a variation of Star's Phoenix but I would like to see this machine as a bonus table.

There is not material yet for Red Show. Hopefully we will find more.

There are 5 more tables: Ten Up, Ten Stars, Queens Castle, Ski Jump and Space City. Although some (or all) are just variations of existing machines I would like to see these as bonus tables.

Plus I would like to see all Zaccaria tables produced under the label Mr. Game.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
You should listen to the BlahCade Podcast that features the Zsolt interview. Many of these questions are answered.

I think there's a thread about the interview in this sub forum. Check it out!

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
I listened to the interview. Good stuff. Thanks to forum members for asking great questions. Nice dramatization of Zsolt's answers by Bonzo.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
tsmac.jpg

8.jpg

I posted a pic of Queens Castle backglass in the other thread. To me, a backglass option for QC/ KoD and Universe /Ten Stars would be perfect. The rest of the tables just have different wording on the backglass, from an art perspective they are the same. NSP to me, could be its own release, there is a lot of material on it in ipdb and other sites.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Compre the backglass for Ten Stars to Bally's Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom. I think this may show some influence.

voltan3.jpg

74-89

May 2, 2014
I posted a pic of Queens Castle backglass in the other thread. To me, a backglass option for QC/ KoD and Universe /Ten Stars would be perfect. The rest of the tables just have different wording on the backglass, from an art perspective they are the same. NSP to me, could be its own release, there is a lot of material on it in ipdb and other sites.[/QUOTE]

Universe/Ten Stars would work for me, but Queen's Castle is an EM and House Of Diamonds is SS, and I don't know about playing an SS table with an EM backglass. Space City and Ski Jump use an entirely different CPU from their counterparts, sounds if not scoring are different.

Number of players are also different on all of these machines, so I don't know how that would work if and when multiplayer becomes possible. NSP could be a bonus table, or not, which brings me back to RED SHOW.

Personally, I think ASK are gonna nail it.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Very interesting to know the sounds and scoring are likely different on the mutilplayer vs single player versions of the games. That imo would warrant seperate releases for the tables you mentioned. Thanks for the info.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Looking into this more, I think it would be great for the game to continue with releases, there is really a ton left that could be added.

They have alreay given us Pinball Champ, ipdb says it has an alternate game ROM for the 7 and 8 digit versions, if any scoring or sound differences exist, a toggle switch would be awesome. Pool Champ has an alternate ROM with different sound per ipdb. Star God as previously mentioned also has alternate ROMs available.

Any tables that have alternate language ROMs would make for a fun option. Operators menu would go a long way

Space City is the 4 player version of Future World. Adding just the alternate backglass might be cool for the upcoming multiplayer feature, but there seems to be more to it. Ipdb says this game uses a "unique MPU" could have different scoring and sounds, deffinately worth looking into imo. Woods Queen also had 2 and 4 player versions

Queens Castle is the EM version of House of Diamonds. A nice looking different backglass, if no scoring differences exist it could still be added with different sound. Some chimes, bells and knockers would make an amazing option with all the EMs, keep the digital sound board sounds as an option too.

Ski Jump is the EM version of Winter Sports

Ten Stars has a nice looking alternate backglass for Universe

I could find no picture and almost no info on Ten Up, though the Gottlieb machine by the same name bears a striking resemblance to Strike.

The EM version of Strike has different playfield art and added playfield inserts says ipdb.

An alternate backglass seems all it would take to bring Tecnoplays Devil King to the game.

NSP, the 3 early Zac EMs, the other 3 Tecnoplay pins + the 4 Mr. Game pins with all the other extra content could be a dlc add-on called Zaccaria Continued or Completed. Though the newer tables may create a unique challenge they would have content to release in the mean time that may not be as time consuming reusing assets from tables they have already done. Heres hoping :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.