Safecracker Tokens?

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
How did anyone get all of these? Is it normal to have collected 60+ tokens and only have 11 unique ones?
3~4 day weekend.

start new game
shoot for a lock
did it open a gate by the bank entrance? if not lock another ball
shoot the entrance or roof, if cellar don't bother.
play the dice game (it seems you've played it plenty)
you won or lost the dice game? quit restart.
done for now? start a new game, launch the ball and tilt the game, go through all the score prompts and back out of the game when you're at the selection screen again to save progress.

Disabling alarms is a wasted effort if you can avoid it all together or most of the time, if you land on the alarm space from the cyber dog chase it doesn't trigger so if you're really great at timing you can get to cyber dog on the second roll, then land on/next to the alarm space, and the guard has no chance of catching up.

If you can record your screen I'd suggest you do it to get the number sequence that's played through everytime. I remember spamming the quick option before the frist dice roll to get a number that wasn't bad.

~mc15 c12/26 <- wasn't keeping track on purpose then
~mc17 c14/26 <- ...
mc25 c18/26
mc27 c19/26 (2)
mc29 c20/26 (2)
mc39 c21/26 (10) <-my silver coin
mc45 c22/26 (6)
mc46 c23/26 (1)
mc55 c24/26 (9)
mc62 c25/26 (7)
mc76 c26/26 (14)
used at least 2mc's from old UI that selected Vault by default(so add two to the numbers you see)

Don't know if leaving and coming back helped my chances, I took a break after a unique coin came up after a long string of duplicates.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
3 day weekend.

start new game
shoot for a lock
did it open a gate by the bank entrance? if not lock another ball
shoot the entrance or roof, if cellar don't bother.
play the dice game (it seems you've played it plenty)
you won or lost the dice game? quit restart.
done for now? start a new game, launch the ball and tilt the game, go through all the score prompts and back out of the game when you're at the selection screen again to save progress.

Disabling alarms is a wasted effort if you can avoid it all together or most of the time, if you land on the alarm space from the cyber dog chase it doesn't trigger so if you're really great at timing you can get to cyber dog on the second roll, then land on/next to the alarm space, and the guard has no chance of catching up.

If you can record your screen I'd suggest you do it to get the number sequence that's played through everytime. I remember spamming the quick option before the frist dice roll to get a number that wasn't bad.

~mc15 c12/26 <- wasn't keeping track on purpose then
~mc17 c14/26 <- ...
mc25 c18/26
mc27 c19/26 (2)
mc29 c20/26 (2)
mc39 c21/26 (10) <-my silver coin
mc45 c22/26 (6)
mc46 c23/26 (1)
mc55 c24/26 (9)
mc62 c25/26 (7)
mc76 c26/26 (14)
used at least 2mc's from old UI that selected Vault by default(so add two to the numbers you see)

Don't know if leaving and coming back helped my chances, I took a break after a unique coin came up after a long string of duplicates.

A lot of good tips in there that I will have to try soon. Thanks a bunch.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
It's the luck of the dice. I outrun the guard about 50% of the time. The other half I get booted out. That's all assuming I don't land on the cyber dog space. That tile sucks. Occasionally I can also get back into the bank after defeating the cyber dog and finish the board game. I haven't played in a while though (been busy with school, and also playing retro games) and probably need to update my Ouya app for the new tables.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I've been taking a longer break for various reasons. I read that someone had their SC token collection wiped, so I fired up Safe Cracker today to see if I still have mine, and they were still there (25/26 unique, 198 tokens remaining). I played a couple of games for the first time in a long while, and:

Look out, more tokens!

The new season looks great, but I'm back to hiatus for some more time. See you guys! Hopefully sooner than later :)

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I've been taking a longer break for various reasons. I read that someone had their SC token collection wiped, so I fired up Safe Cracker today to see if I still have mine, and they were still there (25/26 unique, 198 tokens remaining). I played a couple of games for the first time in a long while, and:

Look out, more tokens!

The new season looks great, but I'm back to hiatus for some more time. See you guys! Hopefully sooner than later :)
Make sure you back up your progress.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I like this table. It is just like Goin' Nuts, but without the fingernails on the chalkboard "music" and has an actual purpose.

eckless

Sep 11, 2012

Just because I'm looking for pity...does anybody else have more tokens (236) that still hasn't gotten that dang last silver token?

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Luck of the draw man. Just collect your tokens and have fun spending them. Who gives a hang really if you're lacking that elusive silver token?:cool:

But my OCD makes it so I need to have that extra star next to wizard goals before I can start going for high scores.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I wouldn't want Fungi to deem Gorgar as unworthy. The silver token will be mine within the next week, even if I have to win 1,000 more!!!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
205 tokens (not counting the 20-30 tokens used on AOTV and the time I didn't get to save after getting 20 duplicates) and I am still missing 3 (two antiques and the silver one.) How many tokens did most people have when they got all of the non-silver tokens?

Update (Hey, I like to vent): I have earned 332 tokens and am still missing two (the silver one and one antiqued one). And I have now officially earned 100 consecutive duplicate tokens. But I'm still going strong.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Update: 413 tokens and I finally got number 25 of 26. I am still missing the silver one though :(
My last new token was at around 233, so I got 180 consecutive duplicates. But getting this new one is enough motivation to get me going again (I took a long break once I got to 400)

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Anybody get the elusive silver token before collecting all 25 bronze? I think Farsight intentionally added it just to screw with the completionists!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
**** this ****ing table and its ****ing tokens and its ****ing wizard goals. ****ing scrotum face in a ****ing balloon. **** **** ****esy **** ****.

I've been more than ****ing patient with this ****ing piece of ****.

(Okay I'm done ranting and ready to begin my next 70 hours of find the silver token)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
**** this ****ing table and its ****ing tokens and its ****ing wizard goals. ****ing scrotum face in a ****ing balloon. **** **** ****esy **** ****.

I've been more than ****ing patient with this ****ing piece of ****.

(Okay I'm done ranting and ready to begin my next 70 hours of find the silver token)

You will only find it when you stop searching grasshopper.
Just kidding man. Hang in there you will get it.

Members online

Members online