Bug Highscore not registering

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
Second assault on the vault, this time 5,1M (last time 4.xM) and again: I enter my initials and the score is never registered to the highscores. Highest score in the list is 4M.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I believe that it's not a bug. AotV is a separate mode/game. But on the other hand it does give HoF points so....

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
There is only one highscorelist and normally they are not that hard to reach or beat. I also got the highscore achievement with around 200k in normal gameplay. doesn't make sense at all.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
It does. Scoring 4 or 5 M in AotV really isn't something special and AotV is not the main game. There are a lot of other tables that keep some achievements like loops in BSD and theres no leader board for that.

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
FWIW, the game hasn't told me I have a high score while in play (normal game, not assault on the vault), but I just noticed that Steam credited me with the High Score achievement somewhere in there. I didn't ever play the game in the wild - is it possible it just didn't have an "enter initials" mode as designed?

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
FWIW, the game hasn't told me I have a high score while in play (normal game, not assault on the vault), but I just noticed that Steam credited me with the High Score achievement somewhere in there. I didn't ever play the game in the wild - is it possible it just didn't have an "enter initials" mode as designed?

I got that too with a low score, far lower than den 2,xM on place 5 in the basic highscores.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.