TPA v4.10.0 (Safecracker) has been released

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
TPA v4.10.0 (Safe Cracker) has been released in the US App Store

What's New in Version 4.10.0

- Safe Cracker™ virtual pinball table added to Season 4 as final table of Season 4
- Added Season 4 Pass purchases
- Updated several tables that were causing tournament crashes (Addams Family, Attack From Mars, Creature of the Black Lagoon, Funhouse, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Scared Stiff, Twilight Zone)
- Updated Road Show translations
- Removed Chartboost Pop-up ads

Now stop twiddling your thumbs...

Last edited:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Safe Cracker is very good, a good job done!

When I saw bunch of table updates I hoped for new flipper physics but it looks like not the case at this time...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ball is a bit floaty and that vari target is a bit rediculous. It rejects direct hits way too often.
First game, I lock a second ball and the dmd says ball 1 locked?

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
Ball is a bit floaty and that vari target is a bit rediculous. It rejects direct hits way too often.
First game, I lock a second ball and the dmd says ball 1 locked?

Had you been to the board game in between locks?
If you lock 1 or 2 balls, then play the board game and get ejected from it without starting a multiball, when you are next prompted to lock a ball, the DMD will say Ball 1 Locked.

tongowefli

Aug 10, 2013
Played Safecracker in tournament but have been demoted from Gold to Bronze in one month, not sure how that happened.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Farsight I need your help.

I did the update on my iPad 3 played some games of Safe Cracker.
I closed app. then reopened it it said I was not logged in. I used my email and password still can't log in I reset my password still can't log in.
Here is the kicker it erased my HOF points to zero goals scores it's all gone for now. What happened with this update? I backed up remote today before I ever downloaded or managed the 9 tables to update. I was on a roll with high score and wizard goals. The thing is I can't log in period not even with password reset.

Main issue now it's impossible to Log In and try and retrieve my saved data.
Reset password with e mail will not work.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Woot, and season pass four purchased.

Congrats and enjoy - I buy the tables as they come out because it is hard to be competitive in the iOS tournament w/o all the tables - and I don't have your patience! But there is no way I am going to purchase the pro versions of the tables ala cart. I would be willing to buy a pro season upgrade - any word if this is going to be available for iOS? The news letter alluded to it but iOS was in a bucket with all the other platforms.

It would be nice if farsight would just upgrade all of our tables to even out the no pre season pass policy (stupid apple)

Members online

Members online