Camera or View

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Is there a way to stop the Camera or View from moving around so it stays the same all the time? The movement really throws me off trying to get ready for a shot. Thanks.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
He may be on a X360 Naildriver, in which case, try the blue X button. That might be your "lock".

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Update: problem solved, but you have to reset this every time you restart the game after exiting, like when you go play another game then come back to TPA. This is for every different table you play on, & every player number. Like if you play 4 players (I always do, saves time over single player) each one has to be reset to your preferred view. I just use the round as a warmup, then start playing in earnest when I get the views all set. :)

Edit: I noticed you can set your view b4 gameplay on some tables, others you can't. Tap, tap on B then hold X for a sec to get the best view (upper overhead with no camera moving around).

Last edited:

PerogyBoyCalgary

Nov 30, 2014
I suppose none of this is documented anywhere on the game itself? not surprising. Documentation is lacking on most games/apps.

Back in the days when I worked FT as a computer developer (AKA Code Monkey), documentation was the LAST thing people did, so it always suffered.

Members online

Members online