Cheat Shot not working (iOS)

ajholz

Aug 11, 2015
I seem to have a problem getting the Cheat Shot (standard goal) to work.

I had no game modes running, I hit the right inlane rollover, the Cheat Shot light lit up, and I hit the volcano without triggering any other switches. I know that *something* happened, because on the HUD, the animation of a foot kicking the ball into the cup (the cheat, I suppose) appeared very briefly - but then it disappeared. No goal was registered and the game didn't seem to indicate I'd made the shot (other than the brief, interrupted animation).

Running iOS on an iPhone 6.

ajholz

Aug 11, 2015
Since I reported this, I've had one other instance of the cheat shot animation starting (but not completing or giving the award). However, I did finally get one to register; not sure what the difference was between the failed attempt and the one that worked. It doesn't seem like this fails consistently so there might be some other conditions that occur in order to get the event to 'fail.'

nathan

Jun 11, 2015
Omg

Since I reported this, I've had one other instance of the cheat shot animation starting (but not completing or giving the award). However, I did finally get one to register; not sure what the difference was between the failed attempt and the one that worked. It doesn't seem like this fails consistently so there might be some other conditions that occur in order to get the event to 'fail.'

So glad you posted this... This is the last achievement for me in the goals and I have done it several times and seen the animation yet it never registered. Its driving me crazy

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.