Table with Easiest and Hardest Wizard Goals?

War Bot

Jul 29, 2015
I am really gonna try to get all the wizard goals of season 1 and 2, I found the normal goals very easy to pass oddly enough, But boy what a big jump in difficulty when yea get to Wizard, which tables have the hardest and easiest wizard goals to you?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hardest - I'd say Genie has to be near the top of that list. RBION is also tough IMO.

Easiest - Junkyard and Xenon are pretty easy.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hardest - Yep would have to go with Genie, 3M is a long, long, way to go. Also Starship Troopers is tough (5xPlanet Multiball) and the 125M jackpot on Red&Ted, and the 26 Tokens on Safecracker... well not so much difficulty as grind, grind, grind. However those last 3 are all Season 4 tables. In Seasons 1 & 2, Genie. Then probably Big Shot 250K and Central Park 1,000-point ball.

Note that El Dorado and Haunted House have tough scoring goals too but they're bugged and can be got easily enough without trying or actually doing what you're supposed to.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Genie is hard, but I've had much more trouble with:
- Haunted House, triple Double Bonus
- Champion Pub, win the Ultimate Challenge
- Victory, earn the F-U-E-L Targets Special.

If you guys want to share tips on how you got the HH & Victory goals, I'd be obliged :).

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Genie is hard, but I've had much more trouble with:
- Haunted House, triple Double Bonus
- Champion Pub, win the Ultimate Challenge
- Victory, earn the F-U-E-L Targets Special.

If you guys want to share tips on how you got the HH & Victory goals, I'd be obliged :).

Champion Pub: Don't KO during the challenge or you're screwed out of the game. Even Fisticuffs Multiball won't save you.

Victory: This one seems even tougher due to the timed Special. Don't remember how I got it exactly. Just keep spelling FUEL without missing. Good luck with that one.

Haunted House: "Clear" all 3 parts of the house, then go for each respective hole via a right flipper shot. The upper playfield is tricky but should be workable.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Thanks pbw! There's a lot about the CP goal in its forum. There's nothing on the HH goal, though. I haven't looked for Victory's goal yet.

Haunted House: "Clear" all 3 parts of the house, then go for each respective hole via a right flipper shot. The upper playfield is tricky but should be workable.
I've gotten all three Double Bonus lights flashing, but didn't get credit for the goal. I'm curious if they have to be flashing in the same way... all three lit, then all three unlit. I've only done this once, though, outside of the tournament.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Ummm... Why hasn't anyone mentioned the Dracula 500 million coffin jackpot? That is the only one I haven't gotten on any platform. And no matter where I look in the forum, I can't find any tips.

I haven't experienced a wizard goal bug on Haunted House.

I have gotten the 1 million goal on El Dorado on ps3 because of the bug, but now on ps4, the bug won't trigger and I am going to have to do it the hard way. Anyone have tips?

As for easiest, I would have to go with Centaur.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Ummm... Why hasn't anyone mentioned the Dracula 500 million coffin jackpot? That is the only one I haven't gotten on any platform. And no matter where I look in the forum, I can't find any tips.

I have gotten the 1 million goal on El Dorado on ps3 because of the bug, but now on ps4, the bug won't trigger and I am going to have to do it the hard way. Anyone have tips?

The Dracula one is 300M, isn't it? Anyway... build the jackpot up to 100M, then collect it under 3X. I didn't get this one for awhile, but when I finally concentrated on getting Coffin Jackpots to get to 100M, it came very quickly.

I don't know anything about a bug on El Dorado, but 1M should be easy. The #1000 score is 1.43M. Max the bonus and get 3X for around 700k, IIRC.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
The Dracula one is 300M, isn't it? Anyway... build the jackpot up to 100M, then collect it under 3X. I didn't get this one for awhile, but when I finally concentrated on getting Coffin Jackpots to get to 100M, it came very quickly.

I don't know anything about a bug on El Dorado, but 1M should be easy. The #1000 score is 1.43M. Max the bonus and get 3X for around 700k, IIRC.

Don't bother going for Coffin if you only have two balls in play; that halves the Coffin Jackpot value, even in 3X Multiball. (Just to clarify for those who haven't gotten it yet.)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012

It is 300 million. My bad. So what is the easiest way to build the coffin jackpot up to 100 million. Should I activate just coffin multiball until it is maxed out and then go for 3x? Or do I have to do it all with 3 balls on either 2x or 3x?

And the 1 million on El Dorado is evil to do legitimately. The only thing worth anything is the bonus. The other 3-4 hundred thousand takes forever to get. I actually got a leaderboard top ten all time score on this table a week or two ago trying to get it.

invitro

May 4, 2012
And the 1 million on El Dorado is evil to do legitimately. The only thing worth anything is the bonus. The other 3-4 hundred thousand takes forever to get. I actually got a leaderboard top ten all time score on this table a week or two ago trying to get it.
Oops, it's 1M in one ball, right? I forgot! You're right, of course, 1M in one ball is crazy talk. I'm sure I used the bug to get it then.

invitro

May 4, 2012
It is 300 million. My bad. So what is the easiest way to build the coffin jackpot up to 100 million. Should I activate just coffin multiball until it is maxed out and then go for 3x? Or do I have to do it all with 3 balls on either 2x or 3x?
Going by memory here, I think the former is fine... you can boost the jackpot with 2 balls, and over different multiballs too. It would be very tough if the jackpot reset when a multiball ended. You only need 3 balls in play, and 3X, when you're ready to collect the 100M times 3.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Victory: the key is to know that you must go in order on F-U-E-L. You do NOT have time to miss out of order and complete the bank to reset the targets. The trick is patience - take the second to get a cradle on the left flipper, and you can reliably backhand the next target you need (even F.)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Victory: the key is to know that you must go in order on F-U-E-L. You do NOT have time to miss out of order and complete the bank to reset the targets. The trick is patience - take the second to get a cradle on the left flipper, and you can reliably backhand the next target you need (even F.)

You also have to pray that the game recognizes that you've collected the Special. It took me 2 or 3 successful attempts before it registered. I really wish FS could figure a way to hook into the ROM emulations to register goals, rather than relying on display/audio cues.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013

That was one of the wizard goals I read, laughed, and moved on to a new table. Not worth the hours of frustration for a small star.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
That was one of the wizard goals I read, laughed, and moved on to a new table. Not worth the hours of frustration for a small star.

It's more possible than you think. It doesn't have as much to do with sound cues or specials as it does having another ball on the playfield. mainly the locked ball. But I hear ya, I've got a few laughable goals myself. Not genie, but champion pub ultimate whatever the eff. I hate that table for some reason, so I don't even try for the wizard goal in which you have to use your punches while draining. Screw that, if that's the only way to do it, I'd rather have the genie goal. Mideival madness video mode is another laughable one to me. AFM video mode I've done a bunch of times, but still haven't gotten MM video mode

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012

The strategy I used was to cradle it on the left flipper as soon as the special is lit. If you aim carefully, you can hit both the F and the U targets on the same hit. Then you just need to worry about E and L.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
It works like on Black Hole. You have to go in order, but you can continue where you left off after the bank resets (unlike ORBS in Centaur.) But the tight timer on the special doesn't permit enough hits to work through a reset, so functionally it has to go directly in order.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.