Big Shot

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
My least favorite, would have rather had the developers make Spirit Of 76 or Old Chicago available. The only reason I have it is it is paired with Scared Stiff or that other Elvira table.

Why? It just does not have that much going on. It is a challenge & all, but just not my cuppa. Some I'd like to see:

Corvette
Playboy (The newer ones, not the older)
AC/DC
Metallica Master Of Puppets
Guns 'N Roses (plays parts of songs from Appetite & Illusion, different ones for different modes, like "Coma" for one multiball mode)
Kiss (Love Gun version)

I would say Ted Nugent, but the table looks like a real clunker, plus everybody seems to hate him, lol. Not me, of course, still a fan. The Weekend Warrior backglass is cool, just not the rest of the machine. :)

Last edited:

ATARI

May 13, 2014
My least favorite, would have rather had the developers make Spirit Of 76 or Old Chicago available. The only reason I have it is it is paired with Scared Stiff or that other Elvira table.

Why? It just does not have that much going on. It is a challenge & all, but just not my cuppa. Some I'd like to see:

Corvette
AC/DC
Guns 'N Roses (plays parts of songs from Appetite & Illusion, different ones for different modes, like "Coma" for one multiball mode)
Kiss (Love Gun version)

I would say Ted Nugent, but the table looks like a real clunker, plus everybody seems to hate him, lol. Not me, of course, still a fan. The Weekend Warrior backglass is cool, just not the rest of the machine. :)

Hi, I would like to see the old version of playboy, I used to play it a lot when I lived in Rhyl North Wales. Hope one day we will get the Atari pins.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Big Shot is an excellent piece of work by farsight. takes you back to the day when these things did nothing but steal quarters like a bandit.

I think the nostalgia factor is why every time I open TPA I play one game of Big Shot, once I am done playing whatever other table(s) I was working on. Good stuff :)

It is insanely difficult and bland as h*ll. But still fun.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

Corvette
AC/DC
Kiss (Love Gun version)

It sounds like Metallica are pinball fans. Perhaps they can be reasonable with licensing....?

I agree about Big Shot, eventhough I do feel accomplished when I get a good score. It just doesn't have that "one more game" compulsiveness I get with some of the other hard tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.