Rollergames

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Plus this is some kind of standard answer, similar to "great table, we would love to do it one day" - you will hear that quite often.

What's strange is that I posted that request six months ago and I just now got a response.

Anubis

Jun 4, 2016
It's an absolute blast to play. One of my favorites. Problem that I see is 1. Licensing issue and 2. Unlike Dr. Who, it's not a franchise that will excite a lot of people to fork over Kickstarter money. A shame, because it is a lot of fun and definitely some of the best music on any pin.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
It's an absolute blast to play. One of my favorites. Problem that I see is 1. Licensing issue and 2. Unlike Dr. Who, it's not a franchise that will excite a lot of people to fork over Kickstarter money. A shame, because it is a lot of fun and definitely some of the best music on any pin.

They can fester a lot of the licenses no problem, just as they did with No Fear. The Rollergames license itself shouldn't be costly at all since there is zero interest in reviving it today.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I'm at the point where i only care about Rollergames. Is it the next table? No? Maybe next month!

I'm at the point where i don't care about Rollergames at all. Sure, I'd like to see it. But not before Radical! and Blackwater 100.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I hope you will forgive me for saying: perhaps you need to see a doctor for this condition. ;)

Side effects may include urges to "go for the wall", sudden death, and the occasional Hot Flash.

Ask your doctor if RollerGames is right for you.

If you cannot afford Season 6, FarSight may be able to help. Wishful thinking I know......

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Side effects may include urges to "go for the wall", sudden death, and the occasional Hot Flash.

If you cannot afford Season 6, FarSight may be able to help. Wishful thinking I know......
What if you experience a game lasting more than 4 hours?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

What if you experience a game lasting more than 4 hours?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Officially my favorite things said about Rollergames to date!

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Rollergames is well worth the $60 price point for an entire season. I'm pretty sure I've come close to that amount playing it as a kid. Cheers to season 6 nonetheless!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Rollergames is well worth the $60 price point for an entire season. I'm pretty sure I've come close to that amount playing it as a kid. Cheers to season 6 nonetheless!
Indeed! It was the table that got me into pinball. I've lost count at how much money I've dump into the machine back in the day.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
This is a very good beginners pinball game actually.

It's great to learn on, and, well, not too hard to "KICK BUTT!" on after practice. Just don't laugh and drain. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.