lost multiball ball - bike bobbing game-ender bug... table hardware fault?

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
i got that lost multiball ball bug on my phone the other day, and noticed that a few seconds after multiball started, the table started throwing up "operator alert" messages saying there was something wrong with one of the motors. after a while the messages stopped and after all the balls appeared to drain, i was stuck with the bobbing bike. ball search did kick in a couple times but couldn't find the ball, nor could the attendant (as usual).

sadly i didn't get a screenshot. next time i see it, i'll try to catch one... but i wonder if this is actually a table fault, and not something like balls colliding and falling through the table?

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
This seems to be an actual table fault ... the operator alert is about a coil failure. I couldn't get a shot of that because I was in the middle of multiball at the time :p

I ended up same as you - bike bobbing up and down, all balls drained and game should be over, but it apparently thinks there's still a ball in play somewhere. Table search kicked in once only. No nudges worked, and call attendant says "the ball isn't stuck."

Members online

Members online