Star Wars: Darth Vader Multi-ball

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Just got the DV table and got to say, brilliant! Dont really know what im doing yet, was on last ball sitting on about 60-70 mill and started a multiball. The one where you get red and blue light saber coloured balls. Then another multiball stacked, this time the ball is a frosty blue looking colour. Then lo and behold I hear the emperor say another multiball is starting on top of that lot!! Four balls, all changin colour, Flailing like mad not knowing whats going on, enjoying the light show Im getting. This goes on for what seems like ages, (prob 5-10 mins max) when one ball after another drains, leaving me baffled and wondering what the hell just happpened! End up with a score of 272+ mill and one of the trophys, (YA DANCER!!) Thanks Zen, great table!! :cool:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
One of the best things about this table is all the stackable multiballs AND hurry-ups. You can theoretically have them all going at once. And with the unique way lit shots light up on this table, it looks so awesome too.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Yes maybe the best aspect of this table is the stack-able Muti-balls and hurry-ups but it's kind of dull and lack-luster. Most of the table's scoring is the hurry-ups and MB. There seems to be no reason to do the missions because they are rather challenging and the completion bonus is very poor.

The table hot boring for me because of this. Not to say that other tables have the same symptoms. South Park has this aspect as well and by no means is it boring. Most of South park's 'missions' lie in with hurry ups but it's so clever how Deep implemented it. It's no wonder that SP is rated as high as Sorcerer's lair as far as popularity.

Then again it's a matter of opinion. I didn't care for DV. IMO the worst table in the SW line-up.

Starfighter Assault
Masters of the Force
Han Solo
episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
BoBa Fett
Clones
Droids
Rebels
Darth Vader

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yes maybe the best aspect of this table is the stack-able Muti-balls and hurry-ups but it's kind of dull and lack-luster. Most of the table's scoring is the hurry-ups and MB. There seems to be no reason to do the missions because they are rather challenging and the completion bonus is very poor.

The table hot boring for me because of this. Not to say that other tables have the same symptoms. South Park has this aspect as well and by no means is it boring. Most of South park's 'missions' lie in with hurry ups but it's so clever how Deep implemented it. It's no wonder that SP is rated as high as Sorcerer's lair as far as popularity.

Then again it's a matter of opinion. I didn't care for DV. IMO the worst table in the SW line-up.

Starfighter Assault
Masters of the Force
Han Solo
episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
BoBa Fett
Clones
Droids
Rebels
Darth Vader

For me, Masters of the Force is the worst due to the poor design of some of the shots on the left hand side of the table, making them near-impossible to hit and very hard to get past the second mission. Droids is down there, too. It's kind of fun, but the missions feel a little bit obtuse and the table design is a little bit over-reliant on ramps.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
For me, Masters of the Force is the worst due to the poor design of some of the shots on the left hand side of the table, making them near-impossible to hit and very hard to get past the second mission. Droids is down there, too. It's kind of fun, but the missions feel a little bit obtuse and the table design is a little bit over-reliant on ramps.

Yeah Droids has that 'Ramp spam' Syndrome that I despise in some of Zen's tables. World War Hulk is the biggest culprit. I would say DV is very much like that too with Ramp Spam hurry ups.

Masters of the Force I enjoy because of said difficulty of the table. It also was designed by the guy who did fear itself which is my all time favorite table. The moving targets on the missions are so fun to hit.

Members online

Members online