3.0 physics for older tables on iOS... When?

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
If anyone has an idea of the timetable for updating older tables on iOS, I sure would like to know. It's hard to go to my iPad after playing on PC, yet only my iPad has all of the tables purchased.

If they say anything please reply to this thread with any updates. Hopefully it won't take as long as DX11 did.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Xenon, Road Show, Safecracker, The Getaway and F-14 have 3.0 physics on iOS. Today, I was surprised to do a live-catch in Medieval Madness and determined that both it and Monster Bash have the 3.0 physics too. Tried more tables but these are the only older tables that seem to have them at the moment, but I haven't ran through all 60 tables yet...

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
Another month, another update, another new table—and again, no additional old tables got the new physics. Boooooo

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Another month, another update, another new table—and again, no additional old tables got the new physics. Boooooo

Frankenstein was delayed because they were squashing bugs up until the last minute. Did you really think they had time this month to go back to old tables and update the physics? If we see any in the near future it would be great, but you are going to be disappointed if you think this is going to happen every month.

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
Frankenstein was delayed because they were squashing bugs up until the last minute. Did you really think they had time this month to go back to old tables and update the physics? If we see any in the near future it would be great, but you are going to be disappointed if you think this is going to happen every month.

Hope springs eternal. PC already got them all, so it's not an entirely unfounded hope.

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
I want it too. Just don't want you getting your hopes up, only to have them dashed on the jagged rocks below.

Appreciate it—in the meantime, there's some of season 4, all of season 5 to look forward to, and Zacc & Timeshock when I want the realest of the real physics :)

oooh, and I'm really close to a pretty great pinball arcade, too. Pinball map says there are quite a few machines here.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.