Season 5

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Ohhh Its like a rollercoaster of love every release from F-sight -being the last in line with the XBone. Anyways thanks in advance (Im sure its great) FlippyFloppy +

18Phoenix

Yeah, season 5 starts in Germany.
4 tables avaiable, all working with season pass.
Hip hip hurra.

Last edited:

Indy99

May 24, 2013
Has anyone noticed Amy fixes to,older tables, or flipper physics being added? Or is this just the new tables?

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Ok, triggers are misnamed now in preferences.

Otherwise........ This pack is a great one! Well done by Farsight.

Frankenstein with the rock soundtrack has me wondering what the other rock themed tables are like. This one jams ;)

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
Just bought season 5. Got 41 - 42 - 43 - 44 no 45 Dredd. I assume it will be released as will the rest of season 5

Since I paid for season 5 pass will the remaining 6 pins be available at no extra cost?

And if so will the faded out season 5 link be active again? If not where will we find them?

Just got back from 15 days traveling and diving in Cuba. Actually played some pins on my IPAD during my trip.

Played Dredd demo on my last night Jan 2 in the hotel El Presidente in Habana.

Thanks to all for your work!

Happy New Year from wreckdiver scubatom in Ft Myers Florida!

Last edited:

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Just bought season 5. Got 41 - 42 - 43 - 44 no 45 Dredd. I assume it will be released as will the rest of season 5

Since I paid for season 5 pass will the remaining 6 pins be available at no extra cost?

And if so will the faded out season 5 link be active again? If not where will we find them?

Just got back from 15 days traveling and diving in Cuba. Actually played some pins on my IPAD during my trip.

Played Dredd demo on my last night Jan 2 in the hotel El Presidente in Habana.

Thanks to all for your work!

Happy New Year from wreckdiver scubatom in Ft Myers Florida!

Hi. I've purchases season 5 in advance also. The faded out season 5 will stay faded out. Has each new table is released for season 5 in the coming year you will get them free as a download. This was the same with the previous seasons. Happy New Year from Stoke On Trent England.

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
Hi. I've purchases season 5 in advance also. The faded out season 5 will stay faded out. Has each new table is released for season 5 in the coming year you will get them free as a download. This was the same with the previous seasons. Happy New Year from Stoke On Trent England.

Okay thanks ATARI, just one more ?/request...are there going to be more achievements for other seasons and new ones for season 5?

IMHO those 200 point season high ones are very difficult and causes a loss of interest trying to get them. It would be nice to have a few that are somewhat attainable for less points. Im 60 yo and won't make it with full faculties to get the 200 point ones hihi

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Okay thanks ATARI, just one more ?/request...are there going to be more achievements for other seasons and new ones for season 5?

IMHO those 200 point season high ones are very difficult and causes a loss of interest trying to get them. It would be nice to have a few that are somewhat attainable for less points. Im 60 yo and won't make it with full faculties to get the 200 point ones hihi
Don't know if there is going to be any more achievements, I hope there will be one day. I just need Genie high score to complete Season
one achievement. If you think the other tables are hard try GENIE. My XBOX title is LORD ATARI if you wont to send a friend request and I'm 54 in a months time..

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
Don't know if there is going to be any more achievements, I hope there will be one day. I just need Genie high score to complete Season
one achievement. If you think the other tables are hard try GENIE. My XBOX title is LORD ATARI if you wont to send a friend request and I'm 54 in a months time..

Thanks for friend invite, I will in time. Being 60 I wasn't much on social media. But dating myself, and I know a lot of UK chaps on here, I will miss Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.....RIP David Bowie, you were a big part of my hippie years! Sorry for off topic.

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
Genie was tough, but nothing compared to getting that #1 local leaderboard score for El Dorado!

I just got my xbox 1 not long ago and found the pinball arcade as well as pinball FX2. I agree about both Genie and El Dorado, I just finished the table goals and my wife nearly moved to a hotel. I'm taking a break before jumping into the Wizard goals since I'm too old to live alone ;)I'm dating myself again but I did play in pinball arcades (not these games) before I was 18. They were very popular at amusement parks back in Ohio where I used to live when I was growing up. It's easier now at 60 to sit on the couch and play. If I was standing at the machines beating on them like we did back then I think I would be down for the count hihi.

Anyway....it's all good and I bought in on season 5 and waiting for more to show up for download....my wife...well she has other opinions ;)

Back then in the 60's and early 70's you had to be 16 to get in and some were 18.

Last edited:

18Phoenix

I think with the current politics of Farsight every console owner looks for new tables every 6 months an not more often.
Hope is gone.
We all miss the very very old times with one table release every month.
I don't like it to get only packages because less times for happiness.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.