Season 5

black_bobble

Aug 12, 2016
am i the only one getting excited about this?
i am really looking forward to playing The Dr Who table (i havent decided if I will buy the whole of season 6 yet considering how long I ve waited for season 5 or just buy the odd table).

ATARI

May 13, 2014
am i the only one getting excited about this?
i am really looking forward to playing The Dr Who table (i havent decided if I will buy the whole of season 6 yet considering how long I ve waited for season 5 or just buy the odd table).

I'm excited also. I will buy all season 6 in advance, all tables will be available eventually

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Glad to get table packs for season six (51-58) on March,10
Hope we get the missing tables for seson 5,too ...and the update like ps4!

We are waiting so long for,please no more disappointments

Thank you for further supporting XBone !!!

Shame they didn't make it here in the UK, only on the PS4 it seems...

Silvergunner

Jul 23, 2013
Ladies & Gentlemen......SURPRISE! SURPRISE!...No Updates,no Tables,NOTHING

shame...shame...shame

shame on you,Far Sight,serously!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
My xbone just updated, I have all of season 5 now...thanks! I don't have the Dr Who I contributed to kickstarter for. However when I go to season six and click Dr Who, or any others in six, a msg comes up "the xbox store is currently unreachable"... will check later. At least got 5 completed now!

Last edited:

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
My xbone just updated, I have all of season 5 now...thanks! I don't have the Dr Who I contributed to kickstarter for. However when I go to season six and click Dr Who, or any others in six, a msg comes up "the xbox store is currently unreachable"... will check later. At least got 5 completed now!

We're seeing the "the xbox store is currently unreachable" issue here as well and are looking into it.

jaymerkramer

May 31, 2013
A few issues so far. I own seasons 1, 2 and 4. When I go to previous seasons it comes up on season 3 and let's me go in and purchase if I want. It will not let me move over to the season 5 folder so I can purchase, season 6 The Xbox Store Currently Unreachable, and the ball on all the tables is really dark and non-reflective now.

Gordon

May 28, 2012
Hi, i test the update and when you will repair the old old old old old (sorry) picture bug on Taxi, please?

black_bobble

Aug 12, 2016
i love the new games. They ll keep me occupied for quite a while and hopefully season 6 will be available soon too. Woohoo. No sleep at the weekends

Silvergunner

Jul 23, 2013
I remember the marketplace issue for season 4 (last bunch of tables)...now on season 6 *facepalm*
So I´m happy to get the whole season 5 experience,thank you FS for this!
The sliders are a nice addition and I LOVE Judge Dredd...
hope marketplace issue will be fixed soon,I´m so excited for Dr.WHO!

joebreeves

Feb 9, 2016
Has the game turned stuttery for anyone else? Mine starts bad and gets progressively worse. My Kickstarter Who codes work fortunately.

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
Has the game turned stuttery for anyone else? Mine starts bad and gets progressively worse. My Kickstarter Who codes work fortunately.[

Thanks for reminder, it's been so long I forgot instructions to get Dr Who. So I got code and I now have Dr Who. Also I don't have any shutter on any of season 5 ATM. I haven't played a lot but did try El Dorado and Fireball and not problems. Still have error msg on season 6.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Stuttering does get worse. Just played Adams Family and Firepower same with them now. Give up playing it. Was going to buy S6 in advance give it a miss till I find out whats causing stutter.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.