Season 5

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Cleared out the cache to see if that sorts out the problem. Not able play to find out if its sorted the stuttering, Top Gear on television tonight have a play later.

black_bobble

Aug 12, 2016
i dont have any stutter. have you got an lg tv? i used to get stutter but I changed the tv video settings to games and it cured it. Maybe it will help.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Ref. to stutter--- Since clearing the cache no problems now. So anyone having stutter try clearing cache. Google xboxone clearing cache if like me not sure how to do it..

black_bobble

Aug 12, 2016
season 5 and season 6, I couldnt be happier. Dr Who and Judge Dread have taken up mist of my time but I ve enjoyed all of them. Flippy Floppy thank everyone that needs thanking for me, however my wife is less pleased as I spend all night playing

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Does anyone know what today's 18.0 MB patch did?

It certainly didn't fix the lighting issues, that's for sure!

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
Does anyone know what today's 18.0 MB patch did?

It certainly didn't fix the lighting issues, that's for sure!
What lighting issues?

As a side note: for as much as I criticize FS, I must admit when they do something right, and having the sliders makes a big difference. Fired up Big Shot for the first time since the sliders were added and the lighting is mighty impressive.

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
I couldnt give a rip about the UI! This one works fine!
The ball does look a little dark now.

New tables are well done fun!!

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
On news letter 61 it says season 6 from 51 t0 61 is on xbone for $29.99. When I try to download the season six it defaults back to full list of pins. I can't buy any even singe tables? Am I missing something?

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
On news letter 61 it says season 6 from 51 t0 61 is on xbone for $29.99. When I try to download the season six it defaults back to full list of pins. I can't buy any even singe tables? Am I missing something?

Okay I got all in season 6 but 59 & 60. Those not released yet for xbone????

Last edited:

joebreeves

Feb 9, 2016
Are the lighting issues going to be looked at? I hope so. Playing ST:TNG last night and the center of the play field is gray like the ball. No amount of room and bulb lighting fixes that. I feel like that is the worst offender. CV's neon tube barely lights up!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.