Season 5

18Phoenix

Yeah, now where season 5 has started on PS4 in US, we wait for XBone release news.
Anyway why must PS4 players in Europe wait 3 weeks longer for season 5 ?
Store title release dates are mostly the same worldwide, so the day one patches.
So why doesn't Farsight fix that problem? Don't they learn out of their many many releases ?
The US release is multilingual, so I don't think that there's a difference to the Europe release.
And if there is one little ... I can only repeat, it's not their first release.
In the past it worked much better.

Last edited:

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
I am also waiting for season 5. Will they fill up 5 before releasing or will we be able to
buy season 5 combo packs? For xbox one I bought full seasons, for 360 I bought combo
packs. I would buy a few of 5 in combo packs of what I like the most and buy a full 5
for the rest in a season(sale?) down the road.

Jun 29, 2013
If we go buy the last update maybe in January Or March 2016 Season 5 Will Start.

TPA Xbox One Release Dates
(Monday) Nov 25 2014 Xbox One Version Releases (Had S1,S2,S3 to Buy)
(Tuesday) Mar 17 2015 Xbox One Version Season 4 up to TAF (Finally was able to buy on Monday Mar 23 2015)
(Friday) Sept 18 2015 Xbox One Version Season 4 Cyclone to Safecracker

Last edited:

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
If they do release in January, maybe it will include the first half of Season 5 since the fifth table will be released for PC, iOS and android by then.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I saw on fb page they said maybe before xmas..then said fingers crossed ..and if we do it will be the first 3 tables

4 tables, we just finished testing No Fear: Dangerous Sports. The plan is to get it out before Xmas.

Still not even a release date for xbone - sad like always

We won't have a date for the scheduled release until the content is approved by Microsoft.

Jan 6, 2013
4 tables, we just finished testing no fear: Dangerous sports. The plan is to get it out before xmas.

We won't have a date for the scheduled release until the content is approved by microsoft.

oh...4 tables thank's flippyfloppy ..that is really great to know ..i thought i would be waiting another 6 months to play no fear...thank's so much for this update

18Phoenix

Yeah... Farsight is the only studio of ALL I know, that can't release on ALL platforms worldwide at the same time (or during 3-4 days),
ALL smaller and bigger studios can.
I repeat ... the only one of ALL

Release anger an exception ? No ...
Does Farsight care and try to do it better ? Doesn't seem so ...

Last edited:

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Been this way since day one. It's a pity that the most important gaming franchise for lots of us (famous, licensed pinball tables) is in the hands of such an incompetent studio.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.