Season 5

18Phoenix

Yeah, now where season 5 has started on PS4 in US, we wait for XBone release news.
Anyway why must PS4 players in Europe wait 3 weeks longer for season 5 ?
Store title release dates are mostly the same worldwide, so the day one patches.
So why doesn't Farsight fix that problem? Don't they learn out of their many many releases ?
The US release is multilingual, so I don't think that there's a difference to the Europe release.
And if there is one little ... I can only repeat, it's not their first release.
In the past it worked much better.

Last edited:

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
I am also waiting for season 5. Will they fill up 5 before releasing or will we be able to
buy season 5 combo packs? For xbox one I bought full seasons, for 360 I bought combo
packs. I would buy a few of 5 in combo packs of what I like the most and buy a full 5
for the rest in a season(sale?) down the road.

Jun 29, 2013
If we go buy the last update maybe in January Or March 2016 Season 5 Will Start.

TPA Xbox One Release Dates
(Monday) Nov 25 2014 Xbox One Version Releases (Had S1,S2,S3 to Buy)
(Tuesday) Mar 17 2015 Xbox One Version Season 4 up to TAF (Finally was able to buy on Monday Mar 23 2015)
(Friday) Sept 18 2015 Xbox One Version Season 4 Cyclone to Safecracker

Last edited:

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
If they do release in January, maybe it will include the first half of Season 5 since the fifth table will be released for PC, iOS and android by then.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I saw on fb page they said maybe before xmas..then said fingers crossed ..and if we do it will be the first 3 tables

4 tables, we just finished testing No Fear: Dangerous Sports. The plan is to get it out before Xmas.

Still not even a release date for xbone - sad like always

We won't have a date for the scheduled release until the content is approved by Microsoft.

Jan 6, 2013
4 tables, we just finished testing no fear: Dangerous sports. The plan is to get it out before xmas.

We won't have a date for the scheduled release until the content is approved by microsoft.

oh...4 tables thank's flippyfloppy ..that is really great to know ..i thought i would be waiting another 6 months to play no fear...thank's so much for this update

18Phoenix

Yeah... Farsight is the only studio of ALL I know, that can't release on ALL platforms worldwide at the same time (or during 3-4 days),
ALL smaller and bigger studios can.
I repeat ... the only one of ALL

Release anger an exception ? No ...
Does Farsight care and try to do it better ? Doesn't seem so ...

Last edited:

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Been this way since day one. It's a pity that the most important gaming franchise for lots of us (famous, licensed pinball tables) is in the hands of such an incompetent studio.

Members online

Members online