"Don't touch me there" quote missing?

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
a friend who has played the real table told me that Elvira says "don't touch me there!" during gameplay. Google search confirms this yet I have not yet heard it in TPA... Anyone know when she says it or if it was omitted??

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I thought you were talking Sacred Stiff. Sorry bout that.

Do you know what part of the gameplay is supposed to trigger that quote?

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
No, unfortunately I don't. One site said something about it triggering when the ball is plunged but I don't know if that's accurate.

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
Thanks Switch! I'm curious as to what triggers it though so I can confirm it on my own version. Something in the multi ball?

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
I just played for an hour. Didn't hear the quote. :confused: Even during the multi ball- nothing. I was curious at first, now I HAVE to know! What triggers this quote in TPA??

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
well with farsights pg 13 policy, maybe it wasnt included? while that sound byte might have been a silly joke in the late 80s its pretty offensive to the modern ultra pc world we live in.

I coulda swore ive heard it in game tho...been awhile since ive played

edit - only in the pinball world can grown men be asking 'where do i hit/touch a busty lady in a black dress?'

Last edited:

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Yep, never heard it. Maybe kids should be required to wear helmets, with headphones installed that have white noise going 247, to keep them from hearing anything that might corrupt them. :)

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
Well it is in that video Switch linked so unless the guy that made the video added it in (seems unlikely) then it must be in the TPA version. I guess I'll just have to keep playing until I find it! :p

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I can't image they would take that line out and leave in the organ line. I hope it's in there somewhere. I hate when things get censored like that.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
You take a game that has something called a "Stiff-O-Meter" in it, kids shouldn't be playing it anyway, LOL! :D

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
I can finally confirm that she does indeed say this when both bbq targets have been lit!

I swear though there was some sort of weird issue with the right target. I played yesterday and it Would. Not. Flip. And I must've hit it a dozen times. Now, this morning, it flipped on every hit. Maybe I was just on my game today, but I wonder if anyone else had a similar issue.

Anyway, great to finally hear the quote in game! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.