Big Bang Bar

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
One on eBay for 30 grand. What makes this table so special that the owner thinks he can get that much? Or is he just showing off his machine? Still in box, so that is doubtful.

Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIG-BANG-BAR-Pinball-Machine-New-in-Box-by-Capcom-Illinois-Pinball-/291310081217?hash=item43d36f14c1

Edit: Okay, just a little research clued me into the rarity of this, so, as they say, my bad. :)

BTW, this one would be cool on TPA.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
One on eBay for 30 grand. What makes this table so special that the owner thinks he can get that much? Or is he just showing off his machine? Still in box, so that is doubtful.

Code:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIG-BANG-BAR-Pinball-Machine-New-in-Box-by-Capcom-Illinois-Pinball-/291310081217?hash=item43d36f14c1

Edit: Okay, just a little research clued me into the rarity of this, so, as they say, my bad. :)

BTW, this one would be cool on TPA.

30 grand? At this rate, FarSight will have to get a kickstarter going just to get the table itself. Though it doesn't look good at all for the hopes that Capcom tables will come to TPA-this is, perhaps, my most wanted table in TPA. I speculate this one is right up there with Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, Hoops :p, LoTR, and TSPP for the most wanted tables for TPA. Only the two latter mentioned tables seem to have that chance of coming to TPA so far.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Remember a year or two ago when someone was selling a mint in box Monster Bash on ebay? Have to wonder how it lasted so long unopened.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Remember a year or two ago when someone was selling a mint in box Monster Bash on ebay? Have to wonder how it lasted so long unopened.
buying a popilar title NIB and saving it for 10 years+ seems like a good investment. I wonder if pins have a shelflife?

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Makes GoT look reasonable. :p

For 30K, I'd rather buy a Woz, Hobbit, GoT, and have some change left over for drinks.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I played BBB at the Silverball Museum in NJ. It was fun enough but I think most of it's appeal is a direct result of it's sparse availability.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I've heard from FarSight that they are willing to "rent" tables they want to make. The person has to be willing to let them have it for a month or two and do a complete tear down, and then when finished making the table it would be returned. This opens up the possibility of them doing some of these hard to find tables or mega expensive tables.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I've heard from FarSight that they are willing to "rent" tables they want to make. The person has to be willing to let them have it for a month or two and do a complete tear down, and then when finished making the table it would be returned. This opens up the possibility of them doing some of these hard to find tables or mega expensive tables.
Now that is a great idea! ^^

TNT

Feb 27, 2015

Ok karl. Get the deal done. :D

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bloody beautifull !!!! :cool:

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Yeah but you then have to find someone who is willing to let home machine go for awhile, allow a complete tear down and then hope nothing goes wrong and it comes back perfectly. Farsighted have done a few tear down so I am not worried but then I'm not the guy letting a 30k go away for a month or two either!

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Thank goodness Farsight doesn't have to actually own the table to re-create it. They've borrowed tables in the past from the pinball museum in Vegas so they could do it again for Big Bang Bar. I'm looking forward to this one as well. My guess is they're saving it for a rainy day or something. :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Thank goodness Farsight doesn't have to actually own the table to re-create it. They've borrowed tables in the past from the pinball museum in Vegas so they could do it again for Big Bang Bar. I'm looking forward to this one as well. My guess is they're saving it for a rainy day or something. :)

They didn't borrow tables from PHOF, they photographed them on location. That was for Gottlieb collection only.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
They didn't borrow tables from PHOF, they photographed them on location. That was for Gottlieb collection only.

And your point being? So they didn't borrow them, but they didn't buy them which was my point. PAPA likely has one or if not they'd have a lead to one that could be photographed. Absolutely no need to buy one.

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
This table looks like a lot of fun. At the very least it has a really cool looking play field. Love the neon accents and the sci fi club theme. I'd be thrilled to see it on TPA by the end of season 5! Who wouldn't love a table with a topless alien go go dancer? :p

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts