NA Vita Update Failing

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
If what was shown in that other thread is the new UI, then I don't want it. Right now I'm really, really hoping they don't bring it out anything like what they showed.
A new UI should be better, not a big step backwards.

Where's that thread? I can't find anything on here anymore.....

Zincdust

Jun 4, 2012
Any word on this lately? I have attempted this on five different wifi spots now with the exact same results. I just want the content that I've paid for.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Wow. Put the demo on my PSV, it worked. Glad I found out about this b4 trying to buy the game for it, or any tables. I only use my Vita when I'm traveling, so the demo will suffice for now. Not much n2 the little handheld, but it sure comes in handy when I'm away from home. Hotels are problematic hooking a console up, but are getting better. Just don't expect to play high bw games on a hotel's wifi, but posting scores is okay.

Edit: So no news on this? No biggie, as I gave the wrong email addy & can't buy a damn thing bcuz of this anyway. Gotta get that straightened out. Or, since there is nothing on there that is all that important, should I just start a new profile? The other way involves calling Sony, which could be a difficult process. Game saves probably go away with the old account though, right? Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread. :)

Last edited:

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
So Sony is asking us for a list of affected PSN ID's. Would appreciate if anyone who is still experiencing this would send me a message with such.

Penwielder

Oct 21, 2015
My Vita has been automatically trying to update every night, and failing every time. However, last night it worked! So, people who have had trouble may want to try again. I can finally play challenges! Season 4 and 5 seem to have issues though. Season 4 is now missing 8 tables and season 5 crashes the game completely.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
My Vita has been automatically trying to update every night, and failing every time. However, last night it worked! So, people who have had trouble may want to try again. I can finally play challenges! Season 4 and 5 seem to have issues though. Season 4 is now missing 8 tables and season 5 crashes the game completely.

Sony notified us that they resolved the update issue this morning. Which 8 tables are you missing from season 4 and does selecting the season 5 folder crash the game?

Penwielder

Oct 21, 2015
Season 4 is acting really weird. I just started the game and saw 7 of the tables. Then, i quit the game completely and restarted and saw an "All currently available tables purchased" message. I quit and restart again and see only Safe Cracker and Cyclone. Basically, every time I start, it is different. I have not yet purchased any of season 4. If I go ahead and buy the season 4 table pack, will I get all 10 tables?

Season 5 shows me the last table I looked at, then stops responding if the last table I looked at was in season 4, or allows me to play the table if the last table I looked at was from an earlier season that I purchased. Since season 5 is not out for Vita, I can just avoid it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.