How do you relight the blast hole?

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Cannot see anything in the instructions.

There are several ways of collecting a Blast. Each time you collect a Blast at the Blast Targets, you are awarded the current Blast Value, which starts at 1M and goes up by some odd amount (208,430) with each Bumper hit to a max of 10M. The most common way to light the Blast Targets by dropping a ball into the Blast/Wheel Hole or hitting the Magic Standup. Shooting the Left Loop lights the Blast Targets for a short time. Hitting them awards 2x the Blast Value. Shooting Bridge Out on the Right Ramp lights the Blast Targets for a short time, and hitting them awards 3x the Blast Value.
You can also score a Super Blast by shooting either the Left Loop ("Fire in the hole!") or Bridge Out on the Right Ramp, and then the Blast/Wheel Hole. This awards 5M the first time, 10M the second, and 15M afterwards. It also collects anything else that is lit at the Blast Hole. If Big Blast is lit, hitting the Blast Targets awards 5x the Blast Value. The flasher light in front of the Blast Targets will flash when Big Blast is lit. Note that you are always awarded one BLAST, regardless of the multiplier applied to the Blast Value. Blasts also work as a counter award, like Robots and Hitchhikers in TZ: Flying Rocks is lit at 3, EB is lit at between 5 and 14 (reflexes), Special is lit between 17 and 34 (reflexes), Flying Rocks at 40, EB lit at 50, Flying Rocks again at 60 and 80. Are there more after 80?

source: http://www.ipdb.org/rulesheets/1972/ROADSHOW.HTM#Blasts

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
I want to collect wheel awards. I could go infinitethen if I work out how to light the blast hole once the multiplers are at 6 , not the targets.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
From that page...

The Wheel is a group of twelve various awards. Light the Wheel by advancing your bonus multiplier. Collect a Wheel award by shooting the Lock or the Blast/Wheel Hole. You can relight the Wheel and collect Wheel awards at any time during the game.

How?

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
I want to collect wheel awards. I could go infinitethen if I work out how to light the blast hole once the multiplers are at 6 , not the targets.

You want to collect wheel awards with a shot in the blast hole? Play for the super payday wizard mode, every blast shot award a wheel during the mode...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014

When the multiplier is at 6, you can no longer light the Blast Hole for Wheel awards by shooting the ramps.

The only way (as mentioned below) is to start Super Payday at the West Coast. (And during Super Payday it's probably easier to keep shooting the Bunker to collect Wheel awards.)

invitro

May 4, 2012
When the multiplier is at 6, you can no longer light the Blast Hole for Wheel awards by shooting the ramps.

The only way (as mentioned below) is to start Super Payday at the West Coast. (And during Super Payday it's probably easier to keep shooting the Bunker to collect Wheel awards.)
You can also collect Wheel awards during Las Vegas city mode.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Going infinite is easy now. Massively tedious not knowing what score you have. Stopped at 137b. Doubt I'll ever go long again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.