Ballls of Glory Releases...

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
i should say i actually enjoy the tables, just gripping about the view..bobs burgers has a full day and night cylce thats pretty amazing. You can speed it to the night by catching a ball and holding it on a flipper, and at same time hold the plunger, the sun will wip across the back of the box and it will switch to night mode.

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
i prefer to play portrait mode as i'm using a tablet.The problem with bobs burgers is you cannot see the lights on the rollovers at the top of the table (LOUISE) no matter what view i try.Apart from that i love all the tables except Archer - just can't seem to get a decent score on it.

msilcommand

Mar 22, 2019
So far I've played a few games on Bob's Burgers and American Dad. The American Dad layout is much more interesting IMO. Bob's Burgers felt very repetitive in a short period of time.

My problem with American Dad is that the ball speed is significantly slower than other tables, and the ball often gets stuck in the rear wrap around, and needs to get transported back to the table (ps4).

I've noticed a lot of weird physics with ball redirection in all but the Archer table. If it weren't for that annoying cell phone sound effect in Archer, it would be the best table in the pack for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.