Table Pack #45 Speculation Thread

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So we all think table #44 will be No Fear*, time to turn our attention to table #45.

Since it won't be #44, Farsight must've been saving Paragon for #45, right?

* With a very outside chance it's Banzai Run, but, well, no, not really.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
special force or radical. And if we do get no fear and not radical then........ or blackwater.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
Judge Dredd is a fantastic choice. Fathom would be a great Pinball also. I really don't think Banzai Run makes it this season.

Eight Ball Deluxe WILL come at some point, but is it really THAT good? NO!!!
I used to play it as a young kid, played it as an old kid IRL. YADA!YADA!YADA!

Just my opinion, but i'll take a Stargate or Rescue 911 over that washup any day.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Wait, TX-Sector confirmed? YES

Also, Judge Dredd. And Hurricane. And Rescue 911. So many good picks this season :)

Don't know why they'd put in Alvin G. Soccer, though. Maybe as a dual pack with another table? It doesn't have much to carry on its own

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Muuultiiileak.
Alvin g! This let's me hope for Mystery castle. One of my top ten.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Shame it ruined all the surprises for this season. No Fear! Judge Dredd! TX-Sector! Awesome. Uh, I think that's all I'm excited about, the rest I dunno.

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah, spoiler mode would have been nice, but hey.
We still don't know the order of release and nothing is certain. Getaway was released way long after its leak, actually in a different season.
So, still some surprises left.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
A one pin spoiler is fun to see leaked, but practically a season kills the fun a bit. But it looks like more good stuff is coming our way. This is going to be a dynamite season.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
A one pin spoiler is fun to see leaked, but practically a season kills the fun a bit. But it looks like more good stuff is coming our way. This is going to be a dynamite season.

If it were a movie or a tv show, yes, but there's no plot or narrative here. This just gets me extremely excited for the future of my favorite game.

Btw, I came across this in my computer yesterday and was chomping (champing?) at the bit not telling you guys. I guess the cat's out now though.

Last edited:

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I am turned into a villain!!! I must delete my post before my path to hell is assured.... But first I must crawl into a corner and sob being into a catatonic state :p

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Lol funny how this got revealed in the first place. A user in the steam thread reporting tpa crashes for him.

MikeFarsight:.
"Also look at Log.txt and post the last few lines in there as well, it might help me find what the issue could be. Understand that I haven't yet seen this here, so it could be a certain configuration that causes it."

Turns out the log consists a bunch of pinball titles that were unable to load.

Oooops...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.