uninstall and reinstall season pass xbox 1

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
A question before I attempt to uninstall and reinstall a full season pass on my xbox 1. There doesn't seem to be an option for TPA on xbox.com to reinstall purchased content for xbox 1 like there is for 360. So in order to try and solve a glitch I have I want to uninstall and reinstall a full season pass on my xbox 1. Now the question(s)..when I click on the TPA "previous seasons" the season links I purchased are faded out and dead. So when I go to xbox 1 and "manage game" and uninstall one of the blue season pass links then go back to TPA to reinstall will the fade season link I uninstalled be a live link again to redownload the season?

In short is all xbox 1 TPA "redownloaded content" done on TPA game only with those season pass folders verses both TPA game and purchase history on xbox.com for 360?

or am I just not finding the page for xbox 1 content on xbox.com and if I try to redownload via TPA game folders I will find I have to purchase the season pass I uinstalled again?

Jun 29, 2013
I think if You uninstall it then it will show up under the ready to install section on the Console. I'm not 100% sure but maybe just in case you should back it up to a USB drive to be safe.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I think if You uninstall it then it will show up under the ready to install section on the Console. I'm not 100% sure but maybe just in case you should back it up to a USB drive to be safe.

Thats correct.

A question before I attempt to uninstall and reinstall a full season pass on my xbox 1. There doesn't seem to be an option for TPA on xbox.com to reinstall purchased content for xbox 1 like there is for 360. So in order to try and solve a glitch I have I want to uninstall and reinstall a full season pass on my xbox 1. Now the question(s)..when I click on the TPA "previous seasons" the season links I purchased are faded out and dead. So when I go to xbox 1 and "manage game" and uninstall one of the blue season pass links then go back to TPA to reinstall will the fade season link I uninstalled be a live link again to redownload the season?

In short is all xbox 1 TPA "redownloaded content" done on TPA game only with those season pass folders verses both TPA game and purchase history on xbox.com for 360?

or am I just not finding the page for xbox 1 content on xbox.com and if I try to redownload via TPA game folders I will find I have to purchase the season pass I uinstalled again?

If you encounter any problems in reinstalling the game, you can contact our support at Support@FarSightStudios.com and they should be able to resolve the issue.

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
It's very clear on xbox 360 but wasn't sure on xbox 1. The issue is the season 2 high score achievement is stuck on 94%. I tried other workarounds posted with no luck. So I will try uninstall/reinstall and play them again to see if achievement will pop.

That is the only glitch I have had happen. All save data ect seems to be fine. I do have the base and all season pins to date on xbox platforms and haven't played them all enough to give an educated opinion hihi....love them and it's a great pleasure to have them.

Thanks for everything!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
It's very clear on xbox 360 but wasn't sure on xbox 1. The issue is the season 2 high score achievement is stuck on 94%. I tried other workarounds posted with no luck. So I will try uninstall/reinstall and play them again to see if achievement will pop.

That is the only glitch I have had happen. All save data ect seems to be fine. I do have the base and all season pins to date on xbox platforms and haven't played them all enough to give an educated opinion hihi....love them and it's a great pleasure to have them.

Thanks for everything!

Before you do that, it's a known issue i've bugged the programmer to fix. As far as I know it's still a bug in the current version of TPA on Xbox 1

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
Before you do that, it's a known issue i've bugged the programmer to fix. As far as I know it's still a bug in the current version of TPA on Xbox 1[/QUOTE

Okay I will wait and see if an update fixes it.

As I mentioned I have them all and waiting for season 5, but got enough to occupy my time for now.

I just bought the xbox 1 and starting to play some of the challenges. So down the road I will post any problems I find that others haven't posted but at this point everything seems okay. There really is better quality playing any game on 1 and TPA is better too. So if anyone is wondering about that IMHO it's a good move to xbox 1 with a 54Mbps connection. I bought it at the right time to get the sale price on some full seasons.

Thanks for info Flippy and cheers to all out there on the mountain from the nature coast of SW Florida

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
I just posted this on the save data bug thread....

I guess I spoke too soon on my other thread. My season challenge progress disappeared. It had been saving and now I just went back to play and the season one challenge says "in progress" but when I go to the season challenge table window the ones I completed are gone and the first pin "tales" says it's next up. I have tried all suggested workarounds....

Very strange as it had been working and all other settings are good IE table goals and brightness..just lost the challenge tables played.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.