v1.23

ApB

Oct 25, 2015
Hi,
after the latest update PinballArcade does not start anymore on my PS3.
I've already de- and reinstalled but it still doesnt start. (black screen whitout a errormassage)

any ideas?

Thanks

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi,
I've already de- and reinstalled but it still doesnt start. (black screen whitout a errormassage)

any ideas?

Thanks

It's an issue were having with Sony Servers. We have an open ticket with them regarding the issue.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
That's weird, I read all along the forum people having problems with the latest update (in US and Europe).

Everything works fine for me, I played several games in this month tournament this past night. No problem to start the game, to post scores in and out of the tournament.

?

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
That's weird, I read all along the forum people having problems with the latest update (in US and Europe).

Everything works fine for me, I played several games in this month tournament this past night. No problem to start the game, to post scores in and out of the tournament.

?

Same here and keeping my fingers crossed every time I log on to play. Just signed up for the Totm and hopefully every thing stays working.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
For the records TPA ist still working for me, as well.Though i haven't entered the Halloween tourney yet, don't know if that is a compromising factor.

Btw over at fb Farsight responded to a query concerning Mary Shelley's Frankenstein: "It's already available on Google Play and Steam. It will be coming to all other platforms as well."

In case it was questioned, Season 5 is definitely confirmed for PS3! :)

MarkItZeroSmoky

May 26, 2013
Hi,

any ideas?

Thanks

It's an issue were having with Sony Servers. We have an open ticket with them regarding the issue.

This sounds like the same issue some of us are having, as dicussed here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...net-connection-bug-crashes-TPA-on-PS3-and-PS4

Not sure if its two different bugs, because some can load it up & play for a short time, and some of us cant load up at all. the current workaround for the black screen that wont load up TPA is to back up your save file to the cloud or a usb, then delete the save file from your ps3. Start TPA back up again, and let it create a new save file. You will lose all your goal progress & local scores, but TPA will load up & run. This at least lets you play until the PSN programmer can figure out whats going on with some of our save files.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013
I haven't had any problems either. I played in the Halloween tournament for several hours and the only issue i had was the ball seemed to disappear on the Twilight Zone table and different parts of the table starting moving on their own. Eventually though the ball popped out of somewhere and I was able to resume playing. Not sure if that's a bug or a table feature though.

I'm playing on a Super Slim over WIFI. I've had my save file for a long time, it's been through many updates of the game including the big face lift patch.

I think the plan for the Pinball Arcade is to do six seasons total. So I would expect support for all platforms to continue for two more seasons. After that though future releases will probably only be on the PC, mobile and current gen consoles.

That's what I've gathered from listening to the podcasts anyway.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
The real question is when. :)

Yup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caPg6cJbLVs

I think the plan for the Pinball Arcade is to do six seasons total. So I would expect support for all platforms to continue for two more seasons. After that though future releases will probably only be on the PC, mobile and current gen consoles.

That's what I've gathered from listening to the podcasts anyway.

Ok.Going to be a bummer to see TPA end.I guess the future for Farsight beyond Season 6 is going to be exclusively Stern.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts