Pinball Heroes 100%- Yes, it is possible !

Heinz

Feb 17, 2013
It was often discussed and puzzled over it, the mysterious Pinball Heroes (PSVita) 100%- trophy for collecting all the medals (also refered to as local awards or prizes) on every "Pinball Heroes"- table. Why has no one ever got this trophy even after more than 2 ¼ years after the release of the game ? Has something similar ever happened ? Is it really so insanely difficult to get this trophy that not even a single player, also none of the pinball experts, has ever achieved the extraordinary feat of unlocking it ? Or is it just impossible to collect all the medals due to bugs or glitches ? Will the trophy perhaps not be unlocked even after collecting all the medals ? No, nothing of this is true !
Today, I can joyfully proclaim that one of the greatest mysteries of trophy hunting history has been solved ! Since a certain German pinball wizard named heinz70 has succeeded after a long struggle in collecting the last medal he was still missing in Pinball Heroes on the PSVita and therefore furnished proof that unlocking the 100%- trophy is possible ! The only medal I was still missing until yesterday was the last medal in the list on the "Everybody´s Golf"- table, for which you have to reach the "putting green" via a super skillshot. Sadly, it was not mentioned anywhere in the internal game instructions that there is a skillshot on this table altogether and no one seemed to know that on the internet and the PSN, too. But yesterday, I figured it out, got the last medal and subsequently the trophy was unlocked :).
I had already planned it for several months that this trophy should be my ten thousandth trophy and prepared accordingly for that. You think it might be rather risky to invest a lot of time in this endeavor without having a proof of not wasting this time ? Well, you can look at it this way, but I have actually never had doubts that unlocking this trophy is possible. Then, after beating the "Fat Princess"- table 100% on the 14th of August during the longest pinball game of my pinball career, I was finally convinced of it: Yes, it is possible to unlock the 100%- trophy and it should be my ten thousandth trophy! Well, what should I say more: Now, it is exactly like that :) ! Luckily, I have taken a screenshot of that legendary moment:

http://forum.trophies-ps3.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=18909&d=1446203313

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I'm not sure if I understand what you just posted, but I applaud you nonetheless for it sounds awesome!

Johnny

Apr 5, 2014
I'm not sure if I understand what you just posted, but I applaud you nonetheless for it sounds awesome!

It means that he has beaten one of the most difficult video games of all time and unlocked the most prestigious trophy one can collect ! No one in the world has ever beaten that game or even come close to beating it, even though it was published as early as in July 2013, and beating this game, that means unlocking the 100%- trophy, had been considered impossible ever since, even by the absolute best pinball wizards, but he has finally done it ! This is an achievement so incredible you cannot even express it in words ! No matter how many times you congratulate him, nothing can actually express this feat ! He has also beaten every other pinball game 100% on the PS3, PS4 and PSVita by the way. So I can just say: Congrats, congrats, congrats... and 1000000 times congrats ! You are the best virtual pinball player of all time, the ultimate Grand Champion of Virtual Pinball !

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Congrats, unfortunately the screenshot can't be viewed unless being registered in the trophies-forums. I don't think many people will register there just for looking at the screenshot. Maybe you can upload it to imgur or any other picture upload service.

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
There are 3 players now with 100% on all tables, including me.

I have also created the ultimate trophy and table guide for this game here!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.