Creature Feature Timer bug

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
I was really mad, but kept telling myself, that if I did it once, I can do it again. Literally 20 minutes later, I end up seeing the bug Gorgar mentioned, where you end up earning the goal, despite only having 140M on the spinner. Although the DMD display does say "Jackpot 150M", so maybe it adds some other points to the spinner value, which could potentially make this goal easier. Here's the vid of me finally getting this stupid goal...

I cannot see any glitch in this video. After 140M you hit the spinner once more at 3:21 that increased the value to 150M.

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
I cannot see any glitch in this video. After 140M you hit the spinner once more at 3:21 that increased the value to 150M.

Lol. Good catch. I didn't even notice it. I was too busy keeping track of the balls, and just remembered that the last time I glanced at the DMD after a deliberate shot it was at 140M. The 3:21 shot was completely unintentional - I wanted to just catch the ball spit out from the scoop, but I hit it instead. It looks like I even hit it on its way up with the top right flipper, as it barely squeezed through past it. I guess I deserved a bit of luck, after the game cheated me out of the goal earlier.

Last edited:

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
That additional hit by the upper right flipper accelerated the ball a little to help reach 10 spins with one shot. ;)
Without that it would have been 147-148M (I guess).

Members online

Members online