First impressions

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
I have to correct my first post a little bit. This table could be better if the challenges were in random order and it would really help the flow if you could hit anything on the fly.
Very sad about farsight not being able or willing to fix this very old problem with shots around the middle.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I could be wrong but I have the impression that the order in which the challenges come is dependent on slingshot hits. On iOS most shots are makeable on the fly but the ones toward the middle are quite tight and risky. The one I have the most trouble with is the Skull shot from the right, that one I can onetime from a left orbit shot but barely from the right inlane. Also the Skydive is quite tight as a onetimed shot but makeable. My best option though is to shoot the left orbit and livecatch the ball on the right to make controlled shots.

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
I like this table. I remember when people wore t-shirts that told the world that they had absolutely "NO FEAR" and I am glad that they had made a pin commemorating a time when amateurs were encouraged to participate in extreme sports and got really hurt... :)

Ha!

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Not a good table, too cluttered and then it is made even worse by the idiot gimmick. I feel like there is some loud jerk of below average intelligence shouting "Try some Monster Energy Drink, Bro!" at me the whole time. If I wanted to listen to idiots shout about how they are living life "to the extreme!!" I never would have left Florida.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
No Fear, but certainly a boatload of loops and ramps!

First table I have a hard time seeing the ball down low. When playing the tourney, it defaults to the silver ball.

No real opinion otherwise, just that the creators thought 'how good can pinball be if it is just ramps and loops?'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
I haven't played this table very often until this tournament and I'm enjoying it a lot. Couldn't stand it before but it's kind of fun now, although I'm with Yespage in that there are times when I can't see the ball at all. My aging eyes can't track the default ball on most tables but this one is especially rough. I usually use the zebra one.

I might use that as the excuse for my poor showing.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I haven't played this table very often until this tournament and I'm enjoying it a lot. Couldn't stand it before but it's kind of fun now, although I'm with Yespage in that there are times when I can't see the ball at all. My aging eyes can't track the default ball on most tables but this one is especially rough. I usually use the zebra one.

I might use that as the excuse for my poor showing.
In my defense, I have great vision, the ball just gets lost in the table. No one can afford to lose an eye on the ball in any Steve Ritchie table!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.