300M Coffin Jackpot

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
We talked about this in the "hardest wizard goals" thread a few months ago.

The coffin jackpot value carries over from multiball to multiball. So, just go for coffin jackpot until it is maxed out at 100M. Once this is achieved, activate all three multiballs at the same time and then score one final coffin jackpot, and then you should earn the wizard goal.

Last edited:

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Finally managed this. So stoked!

I did get close last week. Needed left ramp to activate the 3rd multiball with the coffin jackpot needing one shot and as I launched the ball from the right flipper a second ball was coming down and got flipped into the coffin at the same time the original ball went up the ramp. Castle jackpot actually activated before it told me about the coffin score but it still only awarded me the 2x version. Was super pissed!

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
Finally got it done after one week of attempts. I was one shot away a week ago, and drained on the very last shot required, despite having 3 balls in the field. This table is just horrible when it comes to drains. Here's the vid, I score the 300M jackpot at 14:30 second mark:

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
Nobody seems to have posted any strategy for this so here is mine. This is the toughest wizard goal on the Dracula table, but it's completely doable. Firstly, you can light all 3 multiball modes by shooting repeatable ramp shots with full control. My recommendation is to lock 2 balls in the coffin, then shoot the left ramp repeatedly to lock 3 balls for castle multiball. Never shoot the targets to light lock for castle multiball because it's much riskier and has no benefit. Shooting the ramp also has the benefit of lighting Mist multiball and earning extra balls. When castle multiball starts, try to shoot 2 balls up the left ramp and then catch a third one (don't worry about the fourth, let it go). Shoot the coffin with the last ball, then shoot mystery hole to start Mist multiball. At this point your only goal is to keep shooting the coffin to earn jackpots. When the jackpot timer runs out, try to send 2 balls back up the left ramp to lock them again. Even if you get down to 2 balls, you can still lock one and progress the coffin jackpots. When you get down to one ball, just rinse and repeat the above strategy.

Now, you may notice I didn't seem to implement the above strategy in the video until the end, mainly because I was still getting used to the table and hadn't thought about the strategy until then. Oh well, so I made things a little harder than they had to be. However I demonstrated it's pretty easy to keep the balls in play and you earn lots of extra balls on the way!

Last edited:

Members online

Members online