Video Mode

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
How do you complete this? If there are 2 Wolves on one side, even if I trigger twice rapidly, it ends. Thanks.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If you pull the trigger on the correct side twice quickly you should get them, if you shoot in time. Are you sure you weren't out of bullets?

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Thanks Kolchak (yeah, used to like The Nightstalker TV show too) that could be it, will try to check next time.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It's easy to get trigger happy and run out of bullets. I do it all the time.
Darren McGavin & Simon Oakland were so great together in Kolchak. Shame it only lasted around 20 episodes.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, it gets tricky around Wave 6 or 7. Before then I'm usually good.

Here's a trick to help you, though. Ignoring the first wave (which should be easy for anyone), from Wave 2 onward there's a pattern.

First, in each wave, the number of wolves in a pack is equal to the wave number, plus one. So in Wave 2, there's three per pack, in Wave 3 it's four, and so on.

Second, there is a pattern to the number on the left and the number on the right.

The first pack to appear, all the wolves are on the right.
The second pack, there's one wolf on the left and the rest on the right.
And so on, until you get to all the wolves on the left and none on the right.

Then it resets to all on the right.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Thanks, will check that pattern stuff out. Not running outta bullets, maybe I just can't trigger fast enough for 2 on one side.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Thanks, will check that pattern stuff out. Not running outta bullets, maybe I just can't trigger fast enough for 2 on one side.

Well it looks like you're playing on X360, since I use an X360 controller....

Can you re-map the controls? I have the flippers mapped to the bumpers not the triggers. Makes for a world of difference.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Well it looks like you're playing on X360, since I use an X360 controller....

Can you re-map the controls? I have the flippers mapped to the bumpers not the triggers. Makes for a world of difference.

Not for me, would mess me up bad, I hate those bumper buttons.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Still not clear on 2 wolves on one side, stops right there every time no matter how fast I trigger, even though I shoot multiple times to that side.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.