Thread: Surprisingly Good

My Devices
    Xbox 360, PS Vita
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Surprisingly Good

When I got this it was because it was in a paired sale with another table I wanted. But this turned out to be a great table with lots of interesting shots. The head & the pink color will throw you off at first, but when you get into playing the table, it draws you right in. Very fun!

Edit: And hard! Having hell getting a high score on this one.
    Last edited by ZREXMike; 12-22-2015 at 06:40 PM.

My Devices
    XBox 360, PS3, Xbox One and PS4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Devices
    Samsung tablet
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the right flipper up when the ball comes out of the right-hand kick-out hole. You'll be able to do a catch every time and thereby be able to aim more accurately at targets.

My Devices
    Xbox 360, PS Vita
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx Potrzebie. You can bounce it off the right flipper, catch it on the left, & line up for the scoop or the hallway. 28mil, but it didn't reg on leaderboard bcuz int was down.

My Devices
    Xbox 360, PS Vita
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG, just watched a little of your vid Mark! Amazing! Very cool how you get the ball to stop on the left flipper, never noticed that tech b4, hafta try to learn that! Will def watch the rest sometime, you were over 330mil when I cut it off. Now I know how bad I suck at pinball, thanx man!

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this game is much more brutal in real life.

It's very rare that BOTH the dead bounce and the trap work on that kickout.

My Devices
    Xbox 360, PS Vita
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dead bounce, eh? Been trying to learn it, some tricky timing of the nudge involved, but I'm working on it.

My Devices
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no nudge needed at all.

just let it bounce over and when it clears the left flipper, raise it up for the trap.

this gets you an easy shot at the hidden hallway, since the hallway shot after a left ramp is harder then it should be.

My Devices
    Xbox 360, PS Vita
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the trap on the left flipper is pretty easy, I was referring to his ability to stop the ball as it races down the inlanes. Been able to do this like he does, but making the shots once I do is another thing. And you know how this table punishes missed shots.

Edit: I gotta take that back, left flipper dead bounce stop giving me fits. Weird that the right flipper dead bounce is very easy, whereas the left I can't seem to master. All but one Wizard Goal done, the 1M Trapdoor Bonus.

Edit: Can't seem to get the dead bounce, I can do it on the right flipper only if the ball is going kinda slow, left flipper not at all, & left inlane speeds are usually higher. Mostly the trap works, but trying to use the dead bounce mostly results in lower scores for me. Been trying to work out the outlane gulp nudge when coming outta the Rudi head, but have not gotten anything that works consistently. Like RBION, this table has been tough for me to get a high score. Last Wizard Goal, 1M Trapdoor Bonus, requires multiple hits, so is quite difficult (for me).

Edit: finally beat my high score, 56M! What I found out was that just letting Rudi puke the ball w/o nudging works best for me. Tried getting Sean's multiball shot cycle going, could not do it, kept missing the first shot, & when I did get the first shot, missed the 2nd. Extra ball is the real key for me, it took quite a few to get 56M, believe me!

I guess I might try getting all the continents on RBION, since I have not done it. 1M Trapdoor Bonus I'm gonna save for another time (yeah right, like I could ever get it!)
    Last edited by ZREXMike; 03-31-2016 at 07:48 AM.

My Devices
    PS4 and PC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where this picture come from