My absence

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Hey guys, know I've not been posting here properly for a while. There's actually a good reason for it.

My job used to be boring, and I would mainly post on this forum to fill the spots where I didn't have anything to do. But after pestering my manager for a long time, in April I got the chance to move to a team where I was actually being challenged and had rewarding work to do. This was great, but it meant that as I got more and more into the job I didn't have time to waste any more! So that's the reason for my silence on these forums.

However... I'll be posting again from now on as... I just got made redundant. They cut 1/3 of the staff from my office, I was one of the unlucky ones for some reason. Thankfully the severance pay will keep things ticking over for six months, so the aim is to get a new job as quickly as possible so I can bank that money instead of living off of it. Wish me luck!

I need to catch up on TPA, actually. I still haven't played the second half of Season 4! I suppose I'll have the free time...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
So sorry to hear of you bad luck Espy. At least you will have 6 months to catch on to a new position. Welcome back to the forum full time. :)

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Glad your back. Don't stay down too long. Sit back and relax most of the time things like this work out for the best.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Welcome back Espy. Good luck finding a new job in the new year.I might be in the same situation as you soon aswell.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.