Season 5

SqueakyClean

Oct 2, 2015
I went to purchase season 5 via the vita it comes up "all currently available tables purchased" which is ridiculous.

I bought it in the online store, but to be honest I can't really recommend S5 on Vita. The table releases are really slow and most tables work much better on an iPad. Even an iPad 2 outperforms the Vita.

Currently the Vita is 6 tables behind iOS...

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I went to purchase season 5 via the vita it comes up "all currently available tables purchased" which is ridiculous.

Yep, as above, it's better to go directly in the PS Store.

For the ""all currently available tables purchased"" message, it does the same thing on PS3. In fact, it requires some time for the tables not yet purchased to be displayed. Just do some games on a table, and come back, and Voilà! S5 Tables have appeared. ;)

FrogmanTM

Jul 22, 2013
All Season 5 table are now up in the store, but my season 5 pass is only giving me the first 3 tables. What's up with that? I am not paying again for these tables and I assume this is an error in the store...

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
All Season 5 table are now up in the store, but my season 5 pass is only giving me the first 3 tables. What's up with that? I am not paying again for these tables and I assume this is an error in the store...

Sony should be releasing an update on Wednesday to resolve store entitlement issue.

Members online

Members online