jwlUGEM.jpg

7oJZibL.gif

vbgKj9v.jpg

IT'S ABOUT TIME !

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Dis gon'b expensive IMO.
FS will have to promote it to the numerous fans of the show.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if this one failed. Dr Who is not that big a deal of a table. I'd be very happy to have it of course, but it's a couple of orders of magnitude below the other kickstart tables. :)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if this one failed. Dr Who is not that big a deal of a table. I'd be very happy to have it of course, but it's a couple of orders of magnitude below the other kickstart tables. :)

So far, FarSight is 4 for 4 on kickstarter campaigns. I hope this one doesn't fail-this was a great table back in the day and is virtually impossible to find anywhere nowadays. This one belongs in TPA IMO! Not sure how much I'll be able to give, but I'll do what I can.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
STTNG was $60k, do you think this will be more?

STTNG was a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't 60-70K. Much more than that could be tough I would think. I agree with Invitro, this isn't probably on the same level with some of tables that could have been done. Still glad to see it though!

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Looks like with the Stern deal that Farsight won't need a Kickstarter for TSPP now!
Otherwise I'm sure it would have been the next Kickstarter

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

You also need to remember that while this is Doctor Who, it's Doctor Who from before the most recent crop of Who fans started watching it. It only has the first seven Doctors on it because of when it was made.

I'm honestly not that big a fan of Doctor Who, both the show and the pin. I was really hoping for Simpsons Pinball Party as the next Kickstarter. However, more Kickstarters are a good sign that they're trying to go for the bigger licenses.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.