Doctor Who Kickstarter

Strikezilla01

FarSight Employee
Dec 23, 2015
Indeed!

Thank you everyone who donated and any extra that we receive will go towards our next Kickstarter project!

No spoilers to offer, but it is going to be quite an amazing table and something extra as well...

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
WOW! I donated a couple of days ago and it still had a ways to go! Boy it jumped fast!!

Congats to all and looking forward to playing Doctor Who on xbox 1

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
Glad to help with my first Pinball Arcade Kickstarter. The Doctor Who table seems fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Farsight does with their own modern take on it, along with trying out TAF Gold and being prepared for Season Six.

Woah, how did we get to 50k so fast? This is amazing, it's actually going to happen.

By the way, how do I get into Doctor Who? Where should I start watching the series?

Well, you can always start with the modern Doctor Who series with Season One of that (2005 I believe). Or, you can try and start with older Doctor Who series (go with whatever Doctor you think most interests you). Though, several dozen of the earliest episodes (not all necessarily next to one another) were lost, so for the first Doctor or so, you may have to do some skipping around.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've just realized, Dr Who fills in the final table from the rotation at the "Airport Lounge" bar at Sussex Uni (I forget it's real name, go figure):
- Hurricane
- Dr Who
- Twilight Zone
- BSD
- Frankenstein

Well, those are the five I remember the most. (Even more amazing given 80% of them are licensed.)

Time to practice the W-H-O combo, which, if nobody's ever played Dr Who before, is in my opinion one of the most satisfying combos in all of pinball.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Spiderman would be great! Its most likely gonna be in the Stern game though right? The G one I would love to play also though. Simpsons should be in Stern too so...

INDIANA JONES 93!

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Spiderman would be great! Its most likely gonna be in the Stern game though right? The G one I would love to play also though. Simpsons should be in Stern too so...

INDIANA JONES 93!

+1 (if we get LOTR in the Stern App that is, otherwise that takes precedence)

And about the KS: glad it funded, and it goes to show that if you sweeten the pot enough, you'll get yours and probably then some. This is good news for the next KS too.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Yeah, having better pledge tiers definitely helped things, but Farsight still needs to learn how to better communicate what is awarded with each tier. This "everything above" language doesn't do much but add confusion especially when they start adding last minute tiers.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Maybe Indiana Jones 93 with a stretch goal for Stern Indiana Jones. That would be the biggest Kickstarter I could think of. I suppose Simpsons Pinball Party/ Simpsons Data East would be big too. But I would be more excited for IJ.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.