Bug Xbox One control scheme

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
For those of you playing on the system - the game updated today with the first four tables from Season 5.

There is also a minor bug that was introduced into the game. If you have the flipper controls set to bumpers,then it's actually the triggers that are working. Switch the setting to triggers,and then the bumpers work.

I tried all S5 tables,as well as two tables each from each of the previous seasons. It's the same with all.
A minor annoyance at best,but still a bug - so I'm posting it here.

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Yeah, noticed that last night too, but hasn't had chance to try previously owned tables yet. Cheers for confirming that though! Hoping to pick up S5 tonight.

user34586

Oct 7, 2015
Got the update and now the controls are switched. Every time this game is updated they break it. Is there a way to get the flippers to be the triggers again? I don't see the option anywhere in the game. Otherwise, I guess I'll be waiting another 6 months for another "fix". Any help would be appreciated.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Got the update and now the controls are switched. Every time this game is updated they break it. Is there a way to get the flippers to be the triggers again? I don't see the option anywhere in the game. Otherwise, I guess I'll be waiting another 6 months for another "fix". Any help would be appreciated.

Just change the controls in options to whatever you don't want. Then what you do want will work.

18Phoenix

Why don't they add a third option to use LRT + LRB buttons at the same time ?
Is that so hard to set ? I don't think so.
PLEASE Farsight, remember that for next update.
Big thanks :)

PinBotMan

Apr 26, 2015
I started playing again today and got the "update". This is absurd! I had to change all of my tables to the wrong control schemes just to get the ones I like. PLEASE stop, Farsight. Stop these pointless updates that only screw things up and for the love of Gorgar FIX THESE BUGS FASTER!

Hypnos

Jul 7, 2012
I can't even switch between bumpers/triggers in the options, it's just bumpers.

Last edited:

DigitalMan

Aug 4, 2016
Is it just me?... I can't make any changes to my controls. I go into options and controller, and it just shows a map of the controls no option to change. :confused:

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Not that I have it on XBOX1 but if it's anything like other versions such as XBOX360 & PS4...

To change the controls, load a table up, start play and then pause the game. Change the controls from there.

Members online

Members online