200M bonus wizard goal

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Do you have to get this without the x2? I got over 330M bonus with the x2 and did not get the goal.

Steve

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
It's the standard bug on some Tables, that you must complete the goals multiple times before it is noticed by the game in the first time. Get it by first try, but it gives a few people don't get

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Ok I've confirmed that you have to get this without the x2. I got 330M (again) but this time without the x2 and I got the goal.

Steve

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Didn't feel like this needed its own thread, and there's few threads on this board anyway, so I figured you'd let this (60 years for) necromancy slide.

Can Supergame raise the bonus? The instructions aren't very clear on this.

Asking because the 200M bonus (without the X2, apparently) is my last Wizard Goal on this table.

EDIT: Never mind. I just had the game of my life, scoring over 3.6 billion, and getting so many extra balls on ball 1 that after an hour of playing, I just quit and let the balls drain...

...only to learn that the 200M Wizard Goal will not trigger on a Supergame.

Leaving this here as a heads-up to others.

Last edited:

UvulaBob

Dec 25, 2016
I've had a 200+ million bonus three times. Once with the 2x and twice without. None of them registered. Thanks, Farsight!

skippycue

Jul 16, 2013
I had quite a bit of trouble getting this goal to register. I scored 200M+ End of Ball bonuses many times (not in this particular game) and the goal was never awarded (both with and without the 2x mulitplier). At any rate, the trick to this is to complete as many of the game modes as possible on a single ball, particularly the Ultimate Challenge which can be very valuable at 10M a Jackpot! I would suggest trying to keep the ball alive s long as possible (i.e., don't drain when you reach 200M). I suspect there are additional rules to this goal that were either unintentional or unpublished (e.g., maybe only game mode bonuses count or something...). This video shows many failed attempts followed by a successful one at 19:02 in case you want to skip to to good stuff. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.