My flippers aren't working!

leannaray

Sep 21, 2014
I have Pinball Arcade for the X-box One, and for the last few days I haven't been able to use the flippers! Argh!

The left and right triggers work fine on every other game!

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Since the latest update for Season Five, the controls have become flipped, so if you have flippers set to LB/RB, you have to use LT/RT, meaning if you want to use the bumpers, you need to set it to LT/RT, so that LB/RB work.

Hope that helps!

leannaray

Sep 21, 2014
Since the latest update for Season Five, the controls have become flipped, so if you have flippers set to LB/RB, you have to use LT/RT, meaning if you want to use the bumpers, you need to set it to LT/RT, so that LB/RB work.

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much BBIAJ! I can now play the Pinball Arcade again! Yay! I just use the bumpers now!

kmccoy

Dec 26, 2014
I'm not sure what I'm missing. I don't see any way to change the controls. Every "Controls" screen that I see just shows a static picture of the controller - there is no way to change anything. Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to change the control scheme.

DigitalMan

Aug 4, 2016
I'm not sure what I'm missing. I don't see any way to change the controls. Every "Controls" screen that I see just shows a static picture of the controller - there is no way to change anything. Sorry if I'm being dense, but I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how to change the control scheme.

Well if that's the case then we are both dense, I can't see any in game option to change the controls.....I like how this has gone unanswered since January.
:confused:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Well if that's the case then we are both dense, I can't see any in game option to change the controls.....I like how this has gone unanswered since January.
:confused:

The settings Text is reversed.

Open a Table and go into the Menu Options >> Help and Options >> Control Settings :LB - RB or LT - RT.

Were working on an update that will resolve the issue.

DigitalMan

Aug 4, 2016
The settings Text is reversed.

Open a Table and go into the Menu Options >> Help and Options >> Control Settings :LB - RB or LT - RT.

Were working on an update that will resolve the issue.

Ahhhhhhhhh! Has to be done on the table menu....you would think there would be a system wide change done on the main screen not buried within a table menu, unless you can customize your settings per table...but it would seem when I change it for one table, they all change! .. anyway... at least I know.

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
Dude, thats how Farsight rolls. Theyre overstretched for staffing or something worse.
Similarly I advise that you dont buy whole seasons until all tables are released. Otherwise you'll be getting old while they have your pre-paid dough.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.