Hooray!

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
Addicted to fireball already. I Like el dorado too, so much better than city of gold. I think more pure, no annoying jungle beats or monkey screams.
TPA is making me a believer in EM's and find myself constantly going back to the EM tables.
Now if they can invest a little time and money into multi-player functions so people can play each other online, create daily, weekly, and monthly tournies for prizes, leagues and social media presence...sky would be the limit. Heck, I would even pay a monthly fee for it...
Or stay in the same old same old new game, monthly tourney, new game, monthly tourney...rinse...repeat. Will be hard to boom the TPA outside the community.
Yap

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I thought the table goals were too easy when I finished them on the first game. But now I have finished the wizard goals on the 3rd game I have played. This may not be a big deal for some of you but I have only finished wizard goals on 3 other tables. Fireballs goals are way too easy.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I've never bumped into one that played that fast & rough. Probably more fun. The one I've played the most is in a bowling alley and is far from slick, bouncy, & polished.

Well, if you ever find yourself in the Netherlands (and specifically near Nijmegen on the border with Germany), consider yourself invited to check my LOTR out :) I also have an Indiana Jones (1993) and NBA Fastbreak.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Well, if you ever find yourself in the Netherlands (and specifically near Nijmegen on the border with Germany), consider yourself invited to check my LOTR out :) I also have an Indiana Jones (1993) and NBA Fastbreak.
Thanks, I'd love to hang out and play some pins. But if I get to the Netherlands for vacation, I doubt my wife would allow pinball on the itinerary. Thanks though. Very kind of you.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
There is a lot to see when you have never been here, despite the small country, better not waste that on pinball. (Although we have had an opening of a pinball museum recently, a nice first for a 17M people country). Cheers!

Jay

May 19, 2012
This is another great EM table that I used to play a lot in arcades. I'm thrilled it's finally available in TPA. Ted Zale was one of the great designers of all time. My only complaint is with the pop bumper sounds; they don't sound anything like an EM pop bumper. I wonder how much effort it would be for FarSight to digitize the mechanical sounds of the actual EM table. It seems like they re-use the same sounds from table to table.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014

NBA Fastbreak has a really unique set up. The arcade here in downtown L.A. has one, I played it this weekend. But only got one game in. It had a group of 5 people hovering around it the whole time I was there. Plus, Swords of Fury was giving out free credits so I was busy playing that for about an hour "Lion-man!!".

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.