Table Pack #48 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
$(KGrHqEOKm4E3VNTmf+-BN4dyfgsOQ~~_35.JPG

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Yeah, A.G Soccer is March's table, as that's when head-to-head is to debut. So think about number 49.

It's crazy to realize that we are very close to Season 6!!!!

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Very interesting table in the log.txt I don't recall seeing there before. Although I'm almost convinced it's Farsight trolling. Not posting the text as I don't know how to tag spoilers here for those who don't want to know.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Very interesting table in the log.txt I don't recall seeing there before. Although I'm almost convinced it's Farsight trolling. Not posting the text as I don't know how to tag spoilers here for those who don't want to know.

Hmm, I don't see anything unreleased in my Log.txt. Please post what you saw, or write SPOILER and skip lots of lines, or IM me if you don't want to go public :).

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Hmm, I don't see anything unreleased in my Log.txt. Please post what you saw, or write SPOILER and skip lots of lines, or IM me if you don't want to go public :).

SPOILER

Open File Resource\TFrankenstein.rez :
Success

Open File Resource\TNoFear.rez :
Success

Open File Resource\TJudgeDredd.rez :
Success

Open File Resource\TElDoradoEM.rez :
Success

Open File Resource\TFireball.rez :
Success

Open File Resource\TACDC.rez : <---- 1st Stern Pinball Arcade table confirmed?
Failed

Open File Resource\TGhostBusters.rez :
Failed

Open File Resource\TPlayboy.rez :
Failed

Open File Resource\TTxSector.rez :
Failed

Open File Resource\THurricane.rez :
Failed

Open File Resource\TAGSoccer.rez :
Failed

Open File Resource\TRescue911.rez :
Failed

Open File Resource\Objects.rez :
Success

wolfson

May 24, 2013
surely ACCA-DACCA will be on the STERN -PINBALL ARCADE app !!!as for the rest ,what can I say,BEAUTIFULL !!!! :cool:

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
Is that from the beta log or something? I checked my log file, and there was nothing passed Fireball in terms of tables.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012

Might be the Stern version?

Hurrican??? awesome!!. Hopefully we'll get the final game in the trilogy in Season 6!?

Regarding the Stern app, i just hope theres an option to be able to import the tables you have on your Steam App into TPA's app so i can have the tables all under 1 app

Last edited:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Is that from the beta log or something? I checked my log file, and there was nothing passed Fireball in terms of tables.

No, I generally don't participate in betas. The other tables were in there before, but were already known from an earlier leak. ACDC popped up in there yesterday after Fireball and El Dorado went live.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
It's the soccer game.

I gotta tell ya,having the seasons table leaked has really taken the fun out of guessing what comes next...

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I gotta tell ya,having the seasons table leaked has really taken the fun out of guessing what comes next...

Sorry Nightwing. I originally wanted to just alert the interested to the log.txt update, but apparently not everyone has the unreleased tables in there for some reason. If there's any consolation, I highly doubt AC/DC is coming to Pinball Arcade. I find it incredible to believe that it wouldn't require a massive Kickstarter. If it comes at all it will be to the Stern App.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Sorry Nightwing. I originally wanted to just alert the interested to the log.txt update, but apparently not everyone has the unreleased tables in there for some reason. If there's any consolation, I highly doubt AC/DC is coming to Pinball Arcade. I find it incredible to believe that it wouldn't require a massive Kickstarter. If it comes at all it will be to the Stern App.

I'm not blaming you,or anyone really. The TPA leaked list came out awhile ago,and while initially it was cool,FS has just gone right down the line with those releases,with no variety or at least something different thrown in to mix things up.

The AC/DC thing is actually encouraging. I agree with you that there is no way this comes out on TPA. We know so little about the upcoming Stern app that anything we learn is cool.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Yeah, the leak really sucks, I enjoyed guessing all the next tables coming out all this time.

They're out of order since Hurricane is near the bottom, so it still leaves us hanging on what's next. AC/DC, I hope. And what if 'Ghostbusters' is the upcoming Stern table instead of that reskinned Haunted House?

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Yeah, the leak really sucks, I enjoyed guessing all the next tables coming out all this time.

They're out of order since Hurricane is near the bottom, so it still leaves us hanging on what's next. AC/DC, I hope. And what if 'Ghostbusters' is the upcoming Stern table instead of that reskinned Haunted House?
All indications suggest Ghost Busters is the next STERN table. It is not 100% confirmed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts